I'm blocked?

I woke up when my alarm went off, it's now 6:30. I threw the sheets off my body and carefully got up because I was still sore from last night.

" Last night "I said as the flash backs played through my head. I made my bed and went downstairs to fix some ice coffee.

I grabbed my mason jar from the cabinet, took the bottle of Starbucks coffee from the fridge along with some creamer and chocolate syrup and made my coffee.

" Perfect " I said as I tasted it.

" Val !!!! " I heard Irena upstairs knocking on my door.

" I'm downstairs and could you bring my phone? " I yelled back.

I watched as she walked down the stairs with a big smile on her face while she handed me my phone.

" Spill the tea bitch " she said while folding her arms and smirking.

" It's coffee by the way " I rolled my eyes at her.

" Girl tell me about the man, Did y'all fuck?, is his dick big?, Did you like it?. Spill it all " she said while she made her own ice coffee.

20 mins later

"That's on Amazon? Where'd you get that?" She asked while she shaking her head and lit a cigar. I laughed and gave her a playful push.

" I know you're pregnant from that bomb ass sex " she said

" Bitch don't even manifest that " I said while checking my phone.

Good morning princess. Thank you for last night. You are so beautiful.       3:29 a.m

Oh and tell your crazy bestie that you aren't pregnant because we used a condom.  3:48 a.m

I also sent some breakfast for you and her it will be there at 8

I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:15

Just as I was about to reply.

* You can no longer send messages to this Contact *

He blocked me?

" Val? Earth to Val, hellooo? " Irena said. I heard her but I was too shocked and hurt to answer her.

What? Why? How?...what did I even do? Did he just used me for sex? He took my virginity the leave? Did he-

I was cut off by overthinking when and ice cube it me in the forehead.

" Ouch what the fuck bitch " I laughed while throwing the cube back at her but she dodged it.

" Are you okay? You spaced out for awhile " she said with a concerned look.

" I'm okay I'm just looking at the time and wondering if I'm gonna be late " I lied

" Well go to the bathroom and wash your non virgin pussy and get outta here " she smiled.

" Your body count is 4 " I said while running up the the stairs.

40 minutes later...

I put some flats on and went down stairs and saw some black roses and 6 platters with food.

" Girl if this is his way of saying Good morning I like it " Irena said while stuffing some bacon in her mouth.

" Shut up and give me some of that before you eat the whole platter " I said while laughing

I'm dying on the inside. How could I be so stupid to fall for someone with a wife and kid? I have to keep happy I can't let Irena see me like this, I thought to myself.

I ate little to almost none of the food.

" You want me to dish some of this for you to go to work? " Irena asked with a full mouth of pancakes.

" Yes please ohh and bought back some cake for you from last night " I replied.

" Yesssss!!!!! Thank you, Mrs. Diaz " she said while wiggling her eyebrows and I chuckled.

I mean bitch I could be if he didn't block my ass.

Irena handed me a lunch bag with the food she dished out for me and grabbed keys and we were out the door.

" Pull up in my hood best dress, next thing upgrade who's next? Rich boy got him on deck " we both sang Saweetie's back to the streets.

That's where I'm going. To the streets.

We were now at the school we said our usual good byes with a kiss on the cheeks and ofcourse she sped off blasting toosie slide by Drake.

I walked through the gates, down the hallway and straight into my classroom there were 17 babies here along with their parents. I had to wait on the remaining 4 before I could start. Within 5 minutes 3 more came in.

I guess I'm just waiting on Kade, again.

It's been 10 minutes I have to start without him.

" Good morning my lovelies " I greeted the children with a smile.

" Goood mornniiiinnnggg misses Sanchez " they replied while dragging out the words.

" Good morning Ms. Sanchez " I heard Kade's voice. I turned around immediately looking to see if i saw him, Ezio but he wasn't there only his wife.

I greeted Kade and watched him sit down.

Why do I feel so hurt and empty? I asked myself.

" C'mon bitch suck it up these bratz are waiting " I heard Irena's voice in my head. I shaked out of those thoughts and did my job.