Unfolding Truths

Valicity's POV

10 am

2 weeks later. Here, I am in my room wondering if I saw the father of my babies or was it just an illusion.

I took my phone up and found a picture of Ezio.

I stared at the picture and searched the back of my mind trying to remember if this was the man I saw or not.

" Knock Knock " Someone said and i looked up. I looked at the woman standing in front me and my brows furrowed.

" Don't act like you don't know me " she said then proceeded to walk into my room closing the door.

I placed my arms around my stomach.

" Valicity it's Nahdia " she said and my eyes widen in surprise.

" Nahdia? " I said then stood up.

" Yes Nahdia. How have you been? " she asked while engulfing me into a hug.

Nahdia is my cousin. I haven't seen her since I moved to Italy.

" I'm doing well. I'm 8 months 2 weeks " I said while holding tummy with a smile.

" May I? " she asked and I nod.

I watched as Nahdia placed her hand on my tummy and I felt a kick right where her hand was.

" Baby boy likes me " she said while looking up at me.

" He does " I siad and we both laughed.

" How long are you in town for? " I asked.

" I live in Cali. I just haven't had the time to come visit I knew you were here. " she said as we walked out of the room.

" I'm a mid wife at the hospital " she said.

" I don't know how to feel about my older cousin seeing my vagina " I said.

" You think I wanna see your kitten?. I'm just glad I'm holding the baby first " she said then laughed.

" Let's go out I have to go to work in a couple hours " she said then Valentino walked in.

" Who's this? " he asked.

" This is Nahdia " I said.

" Hello sir or should I say hello baby daddy " Nahdia said while smirking at Valentino.

" Girl please no. " Tino said with his hands up in defense.

" Nahdia this is my brother " I said.

" No way. Valentino? " she said.

" in the flesh " Tino said then took a sip from his glass.

I watched as she walked over to him and hugged him tight. Valentino looked at me then looked at her, then he hugged her back.

" Please join me and Valicity at the Cafe I'd like to catch up with you guys " she said to Valentino and he agreed.

We were now at the Cafe.

I just ordered orange juice and they ordered latte's.

As Valentino and Nahdia caught up. I zoned out.

Then the bell on the Cafe door rung and two guys walked in.

They looked at me and immediately went back outside.

I carefully got up from the table.

" Um Val is everything okay? " Nahdia asked.

" Yeah I just need some fresh air. " I said. Then I walked as fast as I could, I made it to the door and opened it. I watched as the two guys were about to get into their car.