Dinner?

After telling Rena everything that happened at the school. I got a text message.

' Hi gorgeous '

Who the fuck is this? I thought to myself while showing the message to Irena.

" Ohh that's a guy I met at the school this morning " she said

" So you gave him my number? " I asked while blocking the number.

" Yeah because what amma do with a broke daddy? " she said

I just laughed at her statement and we talked for a bit then she went to her room.

I got undressed and went for a soak in bath tub. I got out and dried my body then took care of my bruises that I got from the fight earlier stupid bitches, I cursed in my head. After I finished my business I got out of the bathroom.

I got into my room got dressed and remembered he gave me his card. It was a very pretty card it was plated in gold and black and it said Mr. Diaz. I texted the number on the back of card.

Hi

Hello Miss Sanchez

How did you know it was me?

Because your the only woman I gave my number to today

Oh.

I'm really glad you texted me.

Oh trust me I almost forgot. Thank you for today.

No problem princess I would love to go again if you have time.

I mean I have time right now.

Good send me your address I'll pick you up at 7.

Ok

End of Chat.

I shot up out of bed and ran straight into Irena's room.

" Rennnaaa " I squealed jumping on to her bed.

" Valicity " she squealed while engulfing me into a hug ofc I hugged her back and he held the hug amd I told her what Diaz said.

" Ouch " I yelled when she pushed me off the bed and started jumping around and chanting.

" My friends gonna bust that pussy open ayyyyy "

" R.I.P my pussy ayyyy " I replied and we both laughed.

She got up and started rummaging through her closet and I sat and watch her throw pieces of clothes all over the room.

" Prefect " I heard her shout and she tossed me a pretty red lingerie.

" Go try it on " she pushed me and I took off my clothes right in that spot.

" Damn you have pink nipples, and your ass is so fat " Irena complimented me.

" Pervert use good words " I said while throwing a pillow at her and she laughed

" you won't be able to use yours when you choke on that monster meat again " she said while imitating gagging.

" Here it is " I said while giving her a 360 of the lingerie