The Trade

Ezio's POV

I woke up around 11 pm. I got up to see the boys not on the floor anymore, so I walked down to their rooms to check on them.

I went to Kade's room first and he was asleep. I walked over to his bed side and tucked him in and removed his ipad from beside him. I placed a kissed on his forehead and walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

I walked down to Alistair's room and went inside. I walked up to his bed side and he was sleeping, or so I thought.

" Are you going to sell me to that man? " I heard him speak. I sat on his bed and he sat up.

" No I would never sell you. Who told you that? " I asked him in a calm voice.

" Zia Scarlett " he said while looking down.

I swear this bitch is getting on my last fucking nerves.

" What else did she say bud? " I asked him.

" She said she would be over here at 7 to pick me up so she can hide me so you don't sell me. " he answered me.

Lord give me the strength to not drown this woman at the bottom of the ocean.

" Bud none of that is going to happen " I said and he hugged me. I hesitated for a second then hug him back.

" Good night " he said then he rolled over in his bed and I sat there for a couple minutes and he fell asleep. I walked out of the room and went downstairs.

I flicked on the lights.

I walked over to the kitchen, grabbed a bowl and a spoon. I checked the cabinets for cereal and there was only Frosted Flakes. I poured the cereal in the bowl and walked over to the fridge to get some milk.

As I began pouring the milk someone said something.

" You know milk before cereal is the right way " Kai said.

" Nah bro get out of my house you're done " I said and we both chuckled.

" Want some of this? " i asked him and he nod. I stepped away and made him do his thing.

After he was done we sat in the living room and turned the TV on. We found   ' The Originals ' and we watched it while eating.

We watched two episodes then Rage came down.

" Hey guys " he said and we both said sup.

" What are you guys watching? " he asked.

" The Originals " Kai answered and Rage sat down.

A couple hours passed and it was 4 am we watched 4 episodes until Kai and Rage fell asleep on the couch.

I got up and turned the TV off and went to the gym in the house and began doing my work out routine.

2 hours later......

I worked out until 6:30 am. I got out of the gym and went up to my bathroom. I took a cold shower and washed my hair. I got out of the bathroom and dried myself and placed a towel around my hair. I searched through my closet and found nothing, so I just put on a white T-shirt and some jeans.

I looked over at my phone and it was 6:58. I heard a car pull up outside and I peeped through the window.

Guess who it fucking was?

Scarlett!!!

I grinned like the devil and went downstairs. I opened the front door and she looked like she saw a ghost.