Welcome to my home

Ezio's POV

I woke up with her lower body swung over mine and her hair in my face. I gently moved her hair out of my face, and ran my fingers through it. She has the most beautiful jet black hair I've ever seen, it's so shiny and soft. I picked up my phone and looked at the time.

11:34 am.

Damn I slept long. Now i have to get up and do a couple of things.

I sighed then looked at her. She was tired tired.

I carefully tried to take her lower body off me without waking her up. I removed her legs off me and got out of the bed. She tossed a couple times, then went back to sleep.

I just slipped on some clothes since I was barely in anything at all then I went downstairs.

No one was down here so I thought they all went to the main house. I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and took my keys from the table.

I opened the door and Ava was outside.

" Oh um hey Ava " I said confused.

" Hey " she said in a sad tone.

Fucking Jesus here we go again.

" What happened this time? " I asked her while sitting on the step and she sat next to me.

" Nothing I'm fine " she said and we all know when a woman says I'm fine they never really mean that.

" Ok " I said then got up, I was gonna walk away.

" Wait " she said and I smiled then turned around.

" You have all the time in the world to say what's on your mind " I said to her then sat down again.

" I really wanted to help you guys yesterday. Scarlett made snorky comments about me yesterday saying how, I was a good for nothing and fat " she said and I looked at her.

" Well fuck Scarlett. She's just a skinny bitch with bad aim. Scarlett got nothing on you. You're beautiful and I see you as a mother figure more than how I see Scarlett " I said to her.

" I don't know if that made you feel better Ava, but not wanting to be like your family is not a bad thing " I said and I got up.

" Thank you " she said while getting up. She hugged me and I had to bend down to hug get back because of her height.

" Oh and Ava. She's upstairs. She's still sleeping she might be up in a few " I said to her and she squealed.

" Ow my eardrums " I said while holding my ear.

" Sorry " she screamed then went inside slamming the door behind her. I just shaked my head.

I walked around to the garage and got in the BMW and drove to the main house.

I parked the car in the driveway and went into the house.

" Dad " I heard Kade immediately and I smiled when I saw him running up towards me.

" Hey bud " I said then picked him up.

" Where's Alistair? " he asked me.

" He was feeling sick so I took him to the doctors " I said while walking out to  the back with Kade still in my arms.

I pulled the door and went outside seeing everyone helping to set the table for lunch.

" Il mio dolce ragazzo " ( My sweet boy) mama said walking up to me with her arms wide open.

" Dov'è la ragazza " (Where is the girl ) she asked while looking behind me.

" Ciao mamma, sta ancora dormendo. L'ho lasciata a casa " ( Hi mama, she's still sleeping. I left her back home ) I said while engulfing her into a hug.