Dangerous Liaisons.

VALICITY'S POV

Flashback☆☆☆☆☆☆

Three Days After the Kidnap

After I was knocked out by those big strong guys. I remember nothing of how I got here. I was in a cold dark place. There was little to no light coming from the window to my left. My hands and feet were tied up. I tried to wiggle out of these ropes but they were tied really tight and I could feel the rope making small cuts on my wrist.

After multiple attempts to get out of these ropes I heard someone coming.

" Heyy!!! "

" Heyy!!! "

" Please help me I'm in here " I yelled then I heard the footsteps stop.

Then the door opened. I couldn't see who it was or what it was because the room is pitch black. I heard the footsteps walking closer to me and I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well.

The lights flicked on and I looked up at my possible attacker.

But to my surprise.

" Travis Suarez? " I said in a confused tone.

Travis is Irena's brother. I haven't seen him since we were kids and might I say he is quite handsome.

" Hi Val, you remember me? " he said with a smile.

" Ofcourse I remember you. How's it been going? " i asked him.

" I've been doing really well. How about you Lisa? " he asked me.

When we were younger he gave me the nickname Lisa.

" I've been doing well I guess " I said.

" Not for long " I heard a deep voice and I looked over to the door to see a masked man with two armed guys behind him. I watched as my possible killer walked up to me.

" Untie her " the man said and the two big guys walked over to me and began loosing the ropes around my ankles and my wrists.

" Get up " the masked man said again and I didn't move.

" See this is why your disobedient ass always end up in a fucking hospital. But your prince charming isn't here this time to save you so I suggest you do what I say and get the fuck up bitch " the man said to me.

And guess what?

I still didn't move.

The fuck he think he is?

I watched as he walked over to me and stoop down to my level. He grabbed my face roughly and I grabbed his hand and bit him.

Why the fuck did I do that?

I received a hard slap on my right cheek. I held my face trying to soothe the pain.

" Dad you didn't have to hit her so hard you know " Travis said while stooping down to help me get up.

" Travis what's the fucking point of being masked if you're gonna call me dad? " the man said as he took his mask off and threw it on the ground revealing Irena's dad.

" Mr. Suarez " I said in shock.

Mr. Suarez is Irena's dad. She hates him because he abandoned her and her mom when Irena was a baby, he then tried to come back into her life multiple times but she rejected him.

" Actually Valicity my name is Dale. Dale Gonzalez " he said and a woman walked into the room but she was masked.

" You've met my son Travis. Travis Gonzalez " he said and I looked at Travis with a confused face.