Lei è con il bambino

2 weeks later

Ezio's POV

3:33 am. April 2nd

I am Ezio Ethan Ky'rin Diaz, today I'm 30 years old.

I laid on my back staring at the ceiling, while Isabella is fast asleep on my chest and I'm massaging her scalp.

My phone binged.

* message from Owen *

' come downstairs ' I read the message then looked down at the beauty sleeping on my chest. I gently lift her off me and put a pillow under her.

I tried being as quiet as possible as I left the room. I stepped into the hallway and closed the door quietly. I went downstairs and saw Rage and Owen sitting in the living room.

I jumped over the couch and sat in between them.

" Okay spider man you're in a good mood " Rage said and I smiled.

" Happy birthday baby bro " Rage said while handing me a beer.

" Happy birthday brother " Owen said as he pat my back.

" Alright you guys ready now? " Rage asked.

" Yeah let's go " I said.

I quickly ran upstairs and sent a text message to Isabella then threw my phone on the nightstand. I went back downstairs and they were waiting for me at the front door.

We walked around to the garage and picked out the Jaguar.

I locked the front door then jogged back to the car.

As I was about to open the door Rage stepped on the gas.

" You serious right now man? " I said as he reversed to pick me up.

" Get in " he said as him and Owen laughed as I was about to get in he drove off again.

That was the last straw. I turned around and walked away.

" Bro it was a joke " Rage yelled.

" I'm not going anywhere with you assholes " I said.

" Fine I'm serious this time " he said and I walked back to the car and finally got in.

We drove off and left the property.

Valicity's POV

4 hours later...

I turned in the bed hoping to feel Ezio beside me but he was gone. I opened my eye's and he was indeed not there.

I grabbed my phone and there was a message from him.

' I left with Rage and Owen. We'll be back around 8 pm tonight. Something important came up. ' I read the message.

" or you're just hiding from me because it's your birthday " I said out loud.

I tried video calling him then i heard a vibrating noise, looked to my left and his phone was vibrating on the nightstand.

" Wow he's really serious about this " I said. I threw my phone down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

I threw myself out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went downstairs and as usual there was no one here.

I wondered into the kitchen and made myself some cereal. I sat at the island and had my breakfast while scrolling through my phone.

I checked my Instagram profile and came up across pictures of me, Rena and Tino.