She's a Virgin???

Valicity's POV

We make small talk while he drove to his hotel.

It was a 20 minute drive to get there. I was amazed by the view and the lights that lit up the city.

We were close to the hotel when I saw the bright sign up ahead and it reads Diaz Hotel.

" Do you own this place too? " I asked him

" No i don't my sister does " he replied while turning off the engine and getting out. He came around to the passenger side and opened the door and helped me out.

It's giving gentleman and good dick energy, I heard Irena's voice in my head and I smiled at the thought.

We walked up a flight of stairs and was now walking up to the front desk.

" Good evening Mr. Diaz, room for 1 top floor? " the girl said in a high pitched girly voice while dragging a finger up and down his chest trying to flirt with him.

I looked her up and down then my eye twitched.

" Yes room for one and why are you touching me " He said calmly but then I saw her get pale with tears in her eyes. I looked down and this crazy man had a gun pointed at her side.

" What are you doing? " I whispered while tapping his hand. I heard him sigh and he removed the gun from her side. She gave him the keys to the with shaky hands.

" Thaaannk you " he said while smiling

" You don't look so good are you okay...... Brittney " He laughed while looking at her name tag. She nod and he winked at her. We walked to the elevator and he pressed the button with number 70 on it.

" That wasn't nice you know " I said while looking away from him. He walked over to me gripped my chin and brought my face up to look at him.

" I am nice to who I want to be nice to...." he said while removing my belt and exposing my lingerie.

He lift me off the ground and braced my body against the elevator door and shifted my panties to the side. I was already wet. He rubbed my clit in small circles and I rolled my eyes to the back of my head while biting my lip.

" .....like you " he whispered while shoving his fingers deep into my throbbing pussy.

" Ah- " I was about to moan when he kissed me hungrily he asked for access and I denied. He ripped my top off exposing my breast. He pulled away from the kiss and grabbed my boobs while still thrusting his fingers in and out of me. I felt myself tighten around his fingers and he stopped. I rolled my eyes at him and he smirked.

Got I just want to punch that smirk off his face right now.

I covered myself quickly when the elevator binged and the door opened. He took my top off the floor and stretched out his hand and ofc I took it.
He used the keys and opened the door, exposing a beautiful view of the city. I stepped inside and looked around in awe of how beautiful this room is.

" Where's the bathroom? " i asked because this room was like a mini house.

" It's right over there " he pointed at the door while taking off his shirt.

I took my heels off and walked over to the bathroom, I got in and closed the door.

I called Irena.

Diaz POV

I showed her where the bathroom was and she went in and closed the door. I took my shirt off and sat on the bed and turned the TV on waiting on her to get out.

10 minutes later....

I got bored and ordered room service. I ordered six chocolate chip cookies and they got here less than 3 minutes. There was a knock at the door and I opened it.