Losing it.

Irena's Pov

7 months later.

It's been 4 months now since Val has been in rehab.

She got fired from her job for yelling at the kids and drinking during teaching time, now all she does is smoke and drink all day. She doesn't want to eat, so I got worried.

What happened the last 4 months

Val has been acting weird. I've spoken to her and asked her what's wrong like a normal friend and she doesn't want to tell me anything.

But you know me I'm Irena, thee baddest bitch on every block.

I waited until she went into the shower and went through her phone and saw the messages and everything fell into place.

" He used my bestfriend " I said to myself while blocking him and putting her phone back where I saw it. I went back to my room and asked Google what should I do because I will burn this dude's house down and go for his little bitch right after.

I saw some suggestions about therapy and rehab. I thought to myself which one I should take her to, and I choose rehab.

Flash back☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Val let's go we're going to get some booze " I said and I lied.

" I'm coming " I heard her as she came down the stairs.

We walked to the car and we both got in. I put the car in drive and drove off while playing good days by Sza and I saw her close her eyes close every now and then until she eventually went to sleep. Since the rehab center was a 3 hour drive I stopped at a gas station and picked up a few snacks, candy, water and juice incase we got hungry.

I paid for the stuff and as I was going back to the car when I saw her getting into a cab I dropped the stuff on the ground and ran over there before the driver could drive off and I opened the and took her out.

" Let me go you fucking bitch " she yelled

" No the fuck i won't " I replied while pulling her by the hand and this little bitch started throwing wild punches and kicks at me.

" Okay that's it! " I shouted and I gave her a punch in the head and she blocked out. I looked at her unconscious body and tears flushed my face. I've never thought of the day I would have to make my bestfriend unconscious.

I wiped my eyes while lifting her up bridal style and placing her in the car while strapping her down in the front seat. I placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered I'm sorry as a tear fell down my cheek. I closed the door and went around to the drivers side and picked up all the stuff I dropped earlier and put them on the back seat, I put the car in drive and drove off.

We were now 30 minutes away for the rehab center and she still hasn't woken up.

" I hope she isn't dead " I said while a tears fell from her eyes and I grabbed some skittles and a bottle of water from the back seat since we were now in traffic.

" I am not dead " she said while tears streamed down her face.

" I'm sorry " I replied.

" I forgive you and I love you " she said and we both started crying.

" I love you too Val " I said while engulfing her into a hug.

" I'm taking you to a rehab center " I said while she took some Reece's cups from the bag along with a bottle of water and some Takis.

She nod and the rest of the ride there was silence only music playing.

We arrived at the place. It was painted in white and gold. I got out and went to the gate and they let us in. I talked to her for 30 minutes and I made her laugh as much as I could then I hugged her and my eyes let out all the tears they were holding back.

" Don't go all soft on me now " she said while crying and I laughed between the tears.

" I'm gonna miss you and I love you so much Val. I'm doing this for your own good because your my friend. I- "

" It's all good I understand and I love you more " she interrupted me.

We got out of the car and hugged one last time before she walked into the place. I was about to start my engine I drive out of here when I saw my phone ringing, I looked at it and it was her, I answered.

" look at the window " she said and I looked up.

" Play bestfriend by Doja Cat one last time " she said and I busted out laughing, I found the song on and turned my volume up and watcher her dancing through the window I got out of the car and stood on the back and started twerking, I got down and called her back, she busted out laughing and I laughed too.

We said our good bye's and she hung up.

I drove home with tears flooding my eyes.

Ezio's POV

It's been seven months since I haven't seen or heard from her. I missed her, her touch, her lips, her body. I just missed her.

I just have one month, I hope she hasn't moved on. My thoughts rumbled over the place.

I've met with all the bosses over the world, except the Gonzalez, fucking assholes. I gained over 7 million dollars since I've been here doing some business.

I haven't even spoken to my family since I was here but I get the chance to do so now.

"Put my family on the screen Raul " I said to my nerd tech Alejandro, but I call him Raul. Kid is the best hacker and computer nerd in the world I've had him since he was 17 he's now 22.

" Yes Sir " he said while he took seconds to pull my family up on the big T.V in the room.

" Fratellino!!! " ( baby brother ) Cesca yelled.

" Sorella maggiore " ( big sister ) i smiled when I saw her smile.

" Venite tutti Ezio online " ( Come everyone Ezio's online ) she shouted.

" Cesca why are you so fucking loud sorella ( sister ) " I said while rubbing my ear.

" Shut up you cock sucking bastar- " she got cut off by Grandma, Scarlett and Rage shouting my name.

" I'm right fucking here you fuckers don't have to yell " I said while chuckling as they all laughed.

We talked about everything and how much money i made, but there was someone missing.

" Where's Kade? " I asked

" I'm.....right.....here dad " he said while eating watermelon and I smiled. I love him so much.

" Heyy bud, how are you? "

" I'm okay Dad, when are you coming back " he asked as tears formed in his eyes.

WHY IS MY FUCKING BABY CRYING?!?!

" Raul connect me to Kade's iPad " I said to Raul and he immediately connected me to it.

" Bud go get your IPad and go outside so we can talk " I said to him.

" Okayy Dad " he said and he picked up his iPad and I watched him go out back to the pool. I told the rest of my family I'll call them later and Raul disconnected them from the line.

" Heyy bud, what's wrong? " I asked him.

" I miss you " he said while a tear fell from his eye and I felt a pain in my chest.

" I miss you too. It's okay bud I'm coming home soon and I'll talk you to get some ice cream and toys " I said and I watched a smile formed on his lips as he dried his eyes and I smiled at him.

" Dad did you know Miss. Sanchez doesn't work at school anymore? " he asked.

" What do you mean bud? " I asked him.

" She got fired " he said while going inside.

Fired? That doesn't sound like her.

" Thank you for telling me bud " I said and he said bye and gave me a virtual kiss.

" look away Raul and cover your ears " I said to Raul and I kissed Kade back and told him I love him and he hung up.

I went to the bathroom and slid out of my clothes and had a cold shower.