Reigning Pain

" It's you " I said.

" Yep it's me. You know who I am sweetheart " she said and I wiped my eyes.

" You bring this bitch back here? In our home? You brought her man looking ass here when I was pregnant with the twins, you kicked me out for this whore, then your sorry ass crawled back to me. Now you bring her here, our kids were in the fucking room. " I said then walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the largest knife I could possibly find.

Emilio's POV

I pulled into my brother's drive way like a mad man. I saw Valicity's car.

" Shit " I said as I jumped out of the car slamming the door shut.

I saw the kids sitting on the bottom step.

" Where is she? " I asked and they pointed to the house.

I opened the door and went in.

" You think this is some fucking unbreakable cycle motherfucker? " Valicity yelled with a large kitchen knife in her hand.

Owen's POV

" Babe, do you here that? " I heard Ava ask.

But I was too deep and too lost out of this world.

" Owen stop " she said and I snapped back into the world.

" Why? " I asked.

" Do you here that? " she asked and I heard the arguing downstairs.

" Stay here don't come down " I said as I pulled out of her quickly and dragged my pants on, swung my shirt over my shoulder and sped walk out of the room.

I stood at the top of the staircase and I saw Val first with a large ass knife. Then I saw Emilio standing right in front of her.

I went downstairs because clearly someone else was in the room.

I reached the bottom of the stairs.

" What's going on? " I asked Emilio then looked to my left and I saw Ezio.

I looked again and I saw that Carmen bitch.

" Emilio step aside let Valicity have at them. This is the second time Ezio's dumb ass is bringing this bitch here. " I said.

" Watch your fucking mouth. Last time I checked this isn't your's or Isabella's house. Both of you fools get out of my fucking house " Ezio yelled.

" You really going to let your best friend, the man who stood up for you so you could see your kid's and the woman you claim to love again. The man that stood beside you since we were kids. You're really kicking me out? Kicking her out with YOUR kids " I said while looking at him.

He looked away and said nothing.

" Pfft whatever I'm outta here. You're a whole clown bro. Fuck you and that stallion looking half man half woman bitch " I said then went outside and slammed the door behind me.

Kade went inside.

Emilio's POV

" Hey fat ass my brother said leave why are you still standing here? " I asked Valicity.

" Dad why are you talking to her like that? " Kade asked me.

" Get out of here too, you're so fucking annoying " I said and I saw him tear up.

" I hate you " he said then he ran out of the house.

" You two assholes will pay for this " Valicity said as she lowered the knife.