This Is Our Happily Ever After

1 year 3 months later

Ezio's Pov

You might be wondering why it took so long for us to get married, well because Carina and Cairo need time to make Isabella's wedding dress, the wedding party's dresses and suits. My suit was done like 2 weeks after the engagement party.

Bright side is that my father beat cancer. I'm glad the bastard can come to my wedding.

We have two days left until our wedding.

The guys and I were at home watching the babies as the women were out doing a little more for the wedding.

There was crying and screaming all over my house. Men walking up and down trying to make their babies calm.

It was hell up in here, but that's not my problem, Emmett was sitting in the couch beside me on his IPad and Michael was sleeping peacefully on the little bed I created out of blankets on the floor.

The crying from the babies grew more and more louder by the minute.

I heard something fall like glass and it smashed into pieces.

I sighed and threw my head back on the couch. I brought my hands up and pulled them down my face.

I got up from the couch and went around to the kitchen. I saw Rage and Alexander.

Rage was trying to rock Ethan to sleep but Ethan was not having it. I walked over to Rage and took the baby from his arms, I felt the baby's tummy.

" Ethan's hungry " I said. Rage handed me a bottle with formula and I placed the bottle at Ethan's mouth and he took it. He immediately stop crying, he made little sniffles as he took his bottle.

I carefully handed back the baby to Rage.

" Thank you " he said and I nod.

" Listen I'm trying okay, it's my first fucking time alone with you " Alexander said to Solana and I could hear the frustration in his voice.

I took Solana from off the kitchen island and had her in my arms. I rocked her gently and she began to settle down.

" Where's her pacifier? " I asked Alexander.

" I don't even know what that is " Alexander said.

I spotted the pacifier on the counter and walked over to the sink and washed it off. I placed it in Solana's mouth and her eyes began to close.

I walked upstairs with her in my arms and I met Owen at the top of the stairs.

There was food all over my floor and Chandler was the one screaming.

" Check his diaper " I said to Owen as I positioned Solana better in my arms.

Owen checked Chandler's diaper.

" Yeah that's definitely it " he said as he back up.

I walked down the dark hallway because that's where I heard crying coming from. I knocked on the door and LeBron opened it.

I walked in and it was a mess. There was formula all over the floor, clothes, diapers.

" Put him in my other arm " I said to LeBron as I placed Solana in my right arm. He picked Dylan up and placed him in my left handed.

" He's hungry " I said as Dylan cried.

" I know, he's just not taking his bottle " LeBron said as he took Dylan back.

" Let me see the bottle " I said and he handed the bottle to me.

The bottle was almost clear, as if LeBron only put a pinch of formula in.