Waiting for her.

Diaz POV

It's been 3 months now since Valicity has been in a coma and I've been here for the past 3 months right here by her hospital bed side only leaving when I have to take a shower.

Flash back☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

" Yaaay daddy you're coming home " i heard Kade screamed while smiling. I could see the excitement in his eyes.

" Yes bud I'll be home in a couple of hours " I said while smiling at him.

" Heyy bud i gotta go now my flight is ready " I said to him.

" Bye Dad, I love you be careful " he replied.

" I love you more Kade " I said and I hung up.

Man I love this kid with all my heart.

Me and my men were now boarding my private jet. We took off and within 5 minutes in the sky I fell asleep.

5 hours later.

" Sir, Sir " I was awoken by Raul I shot up and pulled my gun out pointing it at him, I lowered it when I realized it was him.

" Sir we are now back in Italy " Raul said and I nod.

" How long have I been asleep? "

" 5 hours you slept through the whole flight "

I got off the jet while Francesca and Scarlett pulled up to my feet in a black SUV.

Cesca rolled down her window "vorrei che il tuo volo venisse abbattuto " ( I wish your flight got shot down ) she said while looking at me over her shades.

"Mi sei mancato anche tu porcellino" ( I missed you too baby pig) I replied while Scarlett got out from the passenger seat and came around thes drivers seat to give me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

" I missed you so much " Scarlett said while still hugging me.

" I missed you too beautiful " I replied while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Cesca opened the door and gave me a hug and pulled away before I even got a chance to hug her back. She got back in the drivers seat and Scarlett went around to the front. So I guess I'm riding in the back.

As I was about to open the car door and Cesca drove off and reversed at my feet again.

" Real fucking mature Cesca " I said while trying to open the door and she drove off again. I pulled my gun out and shot the back tire. I watched her and Scarlett get out of the car and walked towards me.

" You fucking willie sucker " she yelled at me and Scarlett laughed.

" First of all no one says willie you fucking dyslexic bitch and second of all it's your fault you provoked me " I said calmly and she started throwing wild punches at me and Scarlett pulled her gun out and pointed it at Cesca and she stopped punching me.

" You're a traitor " Cesca said while giving Scarlett a pouty face and I saw them hug.

" Great job Ezio how are we gonna get home now " Cesca asked.

"Don't worry I'm calling Rage right now" Scarlett said while dialing the number and he picked up.

1 hour later....

We were sitting in the car with the punctured tired and we got out when Rage got here with another Black SUV.

I greeted him with a handshake and a hugged and we all got into the car with the men in front and the women in the back and we left the air port.