Helping Children

After last night with Ezio, I woke up and he was gone. I checked my phone.

Message from unknown number

Good morning princess

I'm sorry you didn't wake up to the sexiest man alive. I have to go back to work since I missed a lot. To make it up to you I sent you breakfast. It will be there around 8.

Ohh and you snore very loud.

I rolled my eyes at the last part. I stretched, got up and made my bed opened the windows then head to the bathroom. I took 20 minutes, took a shower washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I got out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to Irena's and Tino's room.

I knocked on Rena's door and it just opened no one was inside so I closed it. I walked over to Tino's room and knocked on the door and it opened too and no one was in there. I closed it and walked down stairs looking down at my phone.

" SURPRISE!!! " Rena and Tino yelled and I tripped and fell.

" Ouuu shit!!! Rere girl look what you did you fucking loud bitch " Tino pushed Rena.

" Fuck you " Irena said while giving him a middle finger.

" Um I'm still on the floor!!! " I yelled.

" Yeah get up bitch fuck you think this is? " Irena said and I laughed and got up.

" Ahhh!!!! " Irena scream as she engulfed me into a hug.

" I missed you so much stop trying to die what the fuck is wrong with you? " she gave me a slight slap.

" Come here girlll caz Rere is so fucking abusive " Valentino said as he hugged me.

" Wow guys this place looks amazing " I said as I looked around at the decorated room. It was in red and white with a lot of balloons.

" Yeah your man toy helped us- "

" Oh and we bussed into your room because we saw the car outside and he raised a gun at us " Irena cut Valentino off.

" So we did all of this at 4 this morning " 
Valentino said.

" Now we are just waiting on the food he promised us " Irena said.

We sat down around the dining table and Irena poured us some champagne.

" Bitch I can't drink this for awhile " I said while handing it back to her.

" Woop give it to me Rere girl " Valentino grabbed the glass from Irena.

" Fine there's some apple juice in the fridge. Would you like some with ice? " she asked me.

" Yes please and put it in a wine glass thank you " I shouted as she walked to the kitchen. I checked my phone again and it was 7:30.

Fuck I'm hungry.....My phone buzzed.

Incoming video call from Ezio.

I quickly declined and texted him.

Hi

Why did you decline?

Oh I look a mess right now...

K... that's dumb you showered last night and this morning so you're lying.

Wait how do you know I showered this morning?

Oh you did? But not the point. You need to take the medication 15 minutes before you eat anything. They are in the vase right in front of you.

How do you know that there is a vase in front of me.

Okay beautiful have a great day.

You didn't answer the question...