No it's not okay

Valicity's POV

I twisted and turned in my bed trying to get comfortable. I reached my hand out trying to hug the child that's in my bed and I felt no one. I immediately opened my eyes and scanned the bed for the child, and he was gone. I shot up from my bed and searched the entire room for the child.

" No no no no no no no " I chanted while holding my head. I went inside the bathroom and he wasn't there. I went downstairs checked everywhere and he was no where to be found. Worry took over my body and I started thinking about all the horrible things that could have happened to him.

" This is all my fault " I said to myself. I hurried up the stairs and opened Rena's door quietly. I went inside and she was still asleep. I quickly searched her room for Alistair and unfortunately he wasn't there, I quickly but quietly got out of Rena's room. I went over to Tino's room and quietly opened his door he was sleeping also, I scanned the room and he wasn't there. I quietly left the room and went to mine. I picked up my phone and called Ezio.

" Good morning sunshine " he picked up on the 2nd ring.

" Good morning, um I can't find Alistair and I'm losing my mind " I said to him as tears pooled up in my eyes.

" He's actually not lost. I took him this morning to get him registered for school tomorrow since it will be Monday. I took him shopping for some new clothes. I also cut his hair " he said and I felt relieved.

" How did you get into our house? " I asked him.

" You're breaking up princess I'll see you when I get there " he said and hung up. I took the phone from my ears.

I don't know why but I feel like this man is hiding something from me.

I pushed my thoughts away and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair and got out. I wrapped a towel around my wet hair placed my robe on and went downstairs.

" What should I make for breakfast " I asked myself while opening the fridge and looking what was inside.

" Some eggs, bacon and franks" I said while pulling them from the fridge. I also took some pancake mix from the cabinet, waffle time. I took a frying pan from the cupboards and placed it on the stove then placed some cooking oil inside and did my thing.

20 minutes later...

I heard the door bell ring.

" I'm coming " I yelled as I set a glass of orange juice down beside Irena's plate. I ran to the door to the door and I noticed all the locks were opened. I opened the door using the door knob, revealing Alistair, Kade and Ezio.

" Good Morning Miss Sanchez, can I come in? " Kade asked.

" Good morning sweetheart yes yes come in " I said and he came inside.

" Good morning zia " Alistair said.

" Good morning baby " I said to him in a confused face.

Who the fuck is zia?

" Good morning beautiful, oh and zia means auntie " Ezio said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

" Good morning handsome. Let me help you with those " I said trying to take the bags from his hands.

" No thank you I got it " he said and he walked in and I closed the door.

" Val " i heard Irena yell my name from upstairs.

" Yeah what's wrong? " I yelled back.

" Is my breakfast ready my servant? " she yelled.

" Yes ma'am it is " I yelled back.