Meeting new people?

Valicity's POV

It's been a really long time since I've had a good sleep. I picked up my phone and looked at the time 9:21, almost 10 hours of sleep. I walked into my bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went down stairs.

" Good morning babe, how did you sleep " Tino asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

" Good morning bitch! I slept well how about you " I asked while grabbing my mason jar and began making my ice coffee.

" Gosh it's like 9 in the morning couldn't you say like Good morning to the world's most beautiful man? No you just had to say bitch " he said while rolling his eyes and taking a sip of his coffee.

" I slept great by the way " he said and I shaked my head and laughed.

" Where's Irena? " I asked

" Right here " she said while coming down the stairs.

" Good morning guys " Irena said while she made some coffee also in her mason jar.

" Good morning " me and Tino replied.

" Okay bitches these are the plans for today " Rena said while clapping her hands.

" 1st things first- " Rena said.

" Am the realest " I said while cutting her off.

" Bitch shhh I'm trying to sound responsible right now " she said while  laughing.

" Okay so first we go to the gym we all need to burn off the calories we had last night. Then we go grocery shopping because there's only coffee in this place. Does anyone else have anything to do today? " Irena asked while looking at me and Tino.

" Yeah I want to get a job or something so I can help out around here with bills and stuff " Tino said.

" You should come down to the club and see if Marcus could give you back the bar " Rena said.
" No Rena I don't want to be working in that place I want to start new, start fresh " Valentino said.

" I get you " Rena replied.

" I also want a job. I don't think they would hire me back at the school so I think I'll go be a waitress or run a cash register or something " I said.

" Okay so it's all set we go to the gym, head down to the club, get groceries and find job offers when we get home " Irena said while picking up her car keys.

" Okay y'all got 5 mins to switch into some gym clothes " Rena said while tapping her wrist. Me and Tino hurried up the stairs. I went into my room and found some grey leggings and a tank top. The clothes were a bit too tight because I gained a couple pounds while I was in rehab. My boobs were fighting to stay in the tank top one false move and I'd have a nip slip, so I put on a trainer bra underneath it. The leggings hugged my bottom half, giving the best view of my curves and my ass.

I went down stairs grabbed a bottle of water sat beside Rena on the couch as we waited on Tino to come down.

" Okay y'all let's go " Tino said while opening the door and stepping outside.

20 minutes later we were at the gym. We found a good parking spot, got out of the car and locked all of the doors.

We walked into the gym. We got a couple stares from men while women were gawking all over Valentino.

" Ughhh these bitches are so thirsty, can't they see I'm gay? " Tino said while picking up a bar bell that weight 220 pounds.

" You don't really seen gay " I said while smiling and he rolled his eyes then started his work out.