The Party: Part I

Note: 18+ Material
Final Edit

Spring starts to turn into summer. The days are longer and warmer. It makes me long for the golden sand beaches of California.

Nothing ever goes back to normal, but Steve and I start to build our own kind of life. People start to wonder who I am, some grainy, low quality pictures pop here and there on blogs, but nothing important about me has been posted. Only the pseudonym A, which is better than having my name on blast.

Not that we are hiding anything, we go on dates and do regular people things like go to the grocery store and walks.

We've been dating for over a month when a very important date approaches.

It's a regular Tuesday night in my newly restored apartment.

"What do you think?" Steve hands me the navy blue, red, and gold envelope. "Do you want to go?"

I break the seal, which is gold wax molded to the shape of the Iron Man's helmet, and take out the invitation.

"Mr. Tony Stark extends this invite for a party in honor of Steve Roger's Birthday on July 4th, 6PM at the Avengers Tower, New York City." I read out loud. "You are asking me if I want to go to your birthday party? I don't know, I might have something very very important to do."

Steve settles his big body on my tiny sofa. With one hand he pulls me down on his lap, using his chest as a rest to my back, I let my body sink into his. I missed him so much. He is moving to New York now, and we hadn't seen each other in almost a week.

"Will Natasha be there?" I ask, leaving the invite on top of the new coffee table.

"Humm," Steve has his nose buried in my hair, his hands going up and down on my arms. It makes it hard to concentrate. "I am also inviting Sam and you can invite Reyna."

Steve pushes my hair over my left shoulder, gaining free access to my neck, which he kisses lightly. As soon as his lips touch the sensitive skin, it unleashes a chain reaction in and out of my being; electricity runs through my veins, making my most intimate spots come alive, and my skin to get goosebumps, my heart rate accelerates, and my breathing becomes shallow.

I have fallen into his trap, and he has me where he wants me. Defenseless and vulnerable in his arms. The kissing becomes more insistent, from the nape of my neck up to my ear, while his hands travel north to my breasts.

"Steve..." his name comes out of my lips as a chocked moan.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks, kissing closer to my jaw.

His excitement grows between his legs, I can feel the pressure against my back.

"No," I manage to answer.

He starts to undo the buttons of my blouse, while I move so my butt grinds against his erection. He groans, and I am happy I can make him react in such a way. With both his hands, Steve rips my bra in half, exposing my breast and immediately cupping them with his big warm hands.

I turn my head and catch his lips, hungrily smashing mine on his over and over again. When his tounge finds it's way into my mouth, he captures my nipples between his fingers, and I have no option but to let a loud moan out.

I struggle against Steve's rock hard body, but he won't let me move. Instead, he frees one of his hands and starts to caress inside my thigh, up my skirt, agonizingly close to my panties.

"Please." I don't even know what I was begging for, my mind turns blank.

"I missed you so much" he whispers, his hot breath sends chills down my spine.