Brooklyn Part I

Note: 18+ Content

As promised, the bathroom is ample and beautifully designed; all white tile, a shower that doesn't only fit Steve and I, it could probably fit four of us comfortably, and the tube is straight out of all my fantasies, deep and wide.

Steve takes my hand and guides me to the shower, the tub will have to wait. The shower fixed over head is so large it will be able to cover both of us under it, and it makes the water fall just like rain. There also are a variety of high pressure detachable heads that make my imagination run wild with the possibilities.

"Touch the water, Tony assured me it will always be the perfect temperature, but it can be adjusted to your taste with this panel here." He explains. It isn't hard to believe everything in here is digital.

I stretch my hand and the temperature is exquisitely perfect. I step into the stream of water, head lifted towards it, letting it wash away the sweat.

Steve is right behind me, also under the stream of water, and when he touches me, he has soap on the palms of his hands. It smells like him, eucalyptus, and the scent fills my lungs and relaxes me.

He massages my arms, shoulders, down my spine to my ass. I turn around and I am completely stupefied by the sight of him completely wet. My pussy is possibly more wet than what we are right now just taking in the beauty that is Steve Rogers glistening skin, his eyes even more vivid blue than usual. I raise my hands to brush his hair back, and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me to his rock hard body.

The touch is slippery due to all the soap on me, and I push my breast against his chest, rubbing myself against him as I bring our lips together.

His tongue invites mine to dance, and I open my mouth to let it in. I can feel his cock between us, and I grind my hips against it. Steve hooks his hand under my knee and raises it to his hip, and I have to go on my tip toes to keep balance. He lowers his hips, positioning his cock's head on my pussy's entrance and thrusts upwards, it is in.

I moan over his mouth.

He moves slowly, pulling out completely and going back in as far as the position allows, and even though it's not his full length, the way the head stimulates me is driving me mad. His lips free mine, but do not break contact with my skin, and keep on kissing on my neck as I throw my head back, the water drops over my body adding another layer of sensation. I might drown, but I don't think I am breathing at all.

"I need you deeper," I say as I open my eyes and focus on his, "Deeper and hard."

"Turn around Princess, stick you ass out for me." He takes my shoulders and spins me.

"Yes, Cap." I do as he says and I arch my back and lift my ass at his direction.

He spanks me, and the water makes it sting more, but right now pleasure and pain is a very blurry line. The scream that escapes my lips is a combination of both.

There is another spank on the opposite ass cheek. My pussy tingles with anticipation.

"Steve, give it to me please."

But he doesn't. What he does is reach over to a detachable head and turns it on.

"I am curious as to what this does." He tries it on my back first, it is a constant stream of water at a medium pressure point. It feels good, and he runs it down my spine to my ass like he did with his own hands before, but this time he goes down to my legs, and then, inverts the head so the stream hits in between them.

My knees go weak and almost bend at the intense sensation, and my moans just keep getting louder.

"I see... You like this?" Steve asks as he runs the water along my slit. I am so overwhelmed with pleasure I only nod yes.