Final Part III

Note:18+ content

I might be dreaming. I might be in heaven.

Steve woke up with an appetite, and I get waken up by insisting lips tracing every inch of my skin. I do not even open my eyes, I just let him do whatever his mind has set to, and that is getting under the sheets, part my legs, and start devouring my pussy.

I moan lowly, barely a whisper, as he laps his tongue over my entrance up to my clit, and caresses the inside of thighs, down to my ankle and back. The callouses on his hands adding to the ticklish sensation his touch leaves behind.

Steve dives his fingers inside me, one at first, discovering how wet I am for him, before he adds two more, making me feel almost as full as I do when his cock is inside.

His mouth moves up again, kisses the peak of my breast over my camisole, up my collarbone, then to my earlobe.

"Good morning Princess." His voice is husky, low.

I give him a moan in response.

"I know you are very awake." He kisses right behind my ear, then licks the silhouette of it with the tip of his tongue, never breaking the steady pace of his fingering. "Did you sleep well?"

I nod yes.

His thumb starts to press over my clit in circular motions, and my back arches off the mattress, a moan that sounds more like a howl escaping my lips.

Steve increases the speed of his trusting hand.

I search for his mouth, turning my head towards his, and find those lush lips of his. My hips start to move, fucking myself on his fingers, my tongue asking his to dance, my teeth nibbling on the corner of his lower lip.

His own breathing is ragged, I can feel how hard he is and I take his free hand and guide it into his pants, wanting him to jerk off for me, my hand right over his.

He does it hard and fast, pre-cum already leaking from the head.

I am close, so close.

I open my eyes now and find his. I see the expression full of lust, pleasure, and love. It is what makes me come undone for the first orgasm. The way my walls clench around his fingers have him groaning.

"Yes Princess, keep coming, keep coming." He says.

And so I do; once, twice...

As I am hitting my third orgasm, Steve finally climaxes too, spilling his warm sperm on our hands.

Not wanting it to go to waste, I pull my head back and up to my mouth, and I clean it with my tongue while smiling at him.

"Tasty." I say.

"You are so damn gorgeous." He growls as he pushes me down on the bed and kisses me. He hovers over me, peering down at my face. "I have to go on a mission. It shouldn't take more than a few hours."

"Is it serious?"

"Not if I can help it." He caresses my cheek. "Is a recovering mission, valuable target. I should get going."

I kiss him again.

"Go and be a hero." I playfully push him off me.

"And you." He kisses my forehead before getting out of the bed. "You go and nail this interview."

....   ....   ...

I am so nervous my stomach hurts. I watch the elevator numbers change as we pass floor after floor, until it stops at 107. It opens, and I am at Stark Industries Head Quarters Offices.