California Part II

Note: 18+ Content

"We were going to send a search party for you two..." she says when se sees us, then a huge grin spreads on her lips. "What happened to Alex's bottoms?"

We have to options; to tell the truth or to come up with a lie. And Steve and I are shit liars.

"A shark ate them." "She poop herself." We answer at the same time.

My god! can this get any worse? Never had a hear Natasha laugh the way she does. Uncontrollable, hysterical, laughter. Even Steve is red with embarrassment.

"Natasha I swear to god, you are taking this to your grave, or I will kill you." I try my best to sound as threatening as someone can in this situation.

She needs a whole minute to calm down. Even when she does, she is still gasping for air. I might not have to kill her, might die from laughing so much.

"Alright, alright. I won't tell a soul." She promises. "Pepper and Tony went out for the night, I am planning on making something to eat and watch some tv with Thor, the guy is going through it now that Jane dumped him, if you guys want to join."

"Thanks, we will be down on a bit." Steve answers.

We finally make it into the room, the moment the door closes I run to the restroom and close the door.

"Really dude?" I shout from there. "That's the best you can come up with? Pooping my pants?! You are the 96 years old!"

"Because a shark eating your swimsuit is more believable?" He beakers back.

"Yes! Well... I thought so."

Steve opens the bathroom door, I am staining there, still half naked, in complete despair.

He looks at me, I look at him. Laughter erupts from us again. I reach for the top straps and undo them, getting naked now.

I go to him and embrace him.

"Can we stay in the bedroom tonight? I don't think I can deal with Nat's teasing right now." I ask.

"Of course. Why don't I get is something to eat and we just relax?" He kisses my forehead. "Maybe rub a bath?"

"Perfect idea."

That is how we end up in the bathtub under luxurious bubbles, eating pizza and drinking wine, and listening to a the 80s hit list playlist.

I am nestled between his tights, his chest to my back, Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye in the background.

"I know this song!" Steve gets excited.

"Sam really likes Marvin Gaye."

"And you love Taylor Swift, right?"

I turn my head towards him, smiling wide.

"You noticed?"

"Of course, you listen to her more than the rest. Is it your taste in music really that scrambled or is it that you are trying  to expose me to as much as you can?"

"I have been trying to listen to more different things now, but there isn't much that I don't like. Of course, my queen Swift will always be on the top of the list."

"Noted."

I grab a slice of pepperoni and feed it to him.

"I got something for you, for your birthday, sorry it is a bit late but I wanted to find a moment where the two of us could have privacy, and this weekend we haven't had much of that. Can I bring it now?"