California Part IV

Note: 18+ Content.

I love what I see in the mirror; a bright eyed girl on a pretty dress, her skin tan and hair wild. That's me. And I have butterflies fluttering in my stomach just thinking of Steve's face when he sees me.

It is 6:01 PM when I finish applying my red lipstick, the last touch to my make up, when the lights turn off.

This is strange because this house like everything else Tony owns is self sustainable. I am not in complete darkness, the sun has not set yet, but it is a bit disconcerting that I haven't hear anyone yet as well, so I decide to wait for Steve downstairs.

The surprise starts right when I open the door. What should be a dark hallway is lighted up by tiny candles, leading the way to the stairs.

I gather the flowy skirt so I won't catch in flames, and start my walk to whatever Steve has planned.

The candlelit path keeps going to the lower level and through the living room to the front door.

I open it and there he is, the most handsome man I will ever see. White t-shirt and dark jeans, leather jacket hanging over his shoulder, his body casually resting against a shiny brand new Harley.

"What is this? I think I am a bit overdressed." I make my way to him.

We both have stupid big smiles on our faces. I love this. I want to keep this feeling forever, as if every moment with him is the first.

"You are perfect." Steve takes me into his arms and I lift my face to be kissed.

He quickly grands my wish, doing it softly, as to not smear my lipstick. I don't mind, it can stay nice for a little bit because it is going to end up all over my face later tonight.

"If we are going for a ride then I need a..." before I can finish the sentence, Steve reached for the leather jacket over the motorcycle sit. I hadn't seen it there because it blends perfectly with the sit.

Like the gentleman he is, Steve helps me to try it on. It fits like a glove; the leather is soft and breathable, and it smells in the way only new leather does.

When he puts his own jacket on, I notice the details like the zipper and buttons are the same in both.

"You got us matching jackets?" I melt inside.

It's always nice how shy he can be. Instead of answering, he kisses my cheek and offers me the helmet. I make a face, I hate to squeeze my head in it, but Steve won't budge with my security is concern.

I start to think how am I going to get on the motorcycle when Steve holds me by the waist and sits me atop of it, as if he is helping me on to a horse.

I end up gathering one side of the skirt and tucking it under me. Steve climbs on top of the massive bike and brings it to life with a kick.

The roar of the engine makes me jump in surprise. I had gotten use to the quiet power of Tony's sports cars. But it also excites me in more ways than one. The humming under me and my body pressed tight against his back ignites me, the heat traveling all over me to pool between my legs.

"Hold on tight." He shouts over his shoulder.

"I am." I lock my arms around his waist to reassure him.

And off we go, out of the property and into Highway 1.

I can't remember the last time I had felt this way. So free. So light. As if I could soar into the sky. Steve was made to handle a beast like a Harley, he makes it feel easy, as if it did not cost him a pinch of strength to stir it right and left.