Juice ~ Chris Evans

Pairing : Chris Evans x actress!reader

Word count : 1842 words

Summary : Chris is trying to get you jealous after the Harry Styles fiasco.

Warnings : Poorly written smut, mention of anxiety, fluff.

A/N : hey everyone! this is my first time writing smut, i'm so nervous!! This stoy follows Only Angel. I also wanted to thank everyone for the support I am getting, I feel so blessed <3 English is not my first language so I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Hope you enjoy!

This story is 18+, Minors DNI.

Your boyfriend was a funny guy. It was just a part of his personality for him to behave, think, and react in an involuntarily funny way whenever he conversed you. The way he behaved made him seem like he was a funny person without even trying. Being funny made him feel creative in a way that he would only understand. At work he was trying to make his friends laugh, during family gatherings too and with you. God he loved when you laughed at his jokes. The way you smiled, the sound of your laugh, it made him feel warm inside. He could watch you smile all day long. So when you didn't laugh when he was trying you to get you jealous, he freaked out a little bit.

'"Babe, I'm home!" You walked in your shared home with Chris at 7 pm. It was a big day for you. You were shooting scenes all day long with you co-star Florence Pugh for your new movie. You too were playing as lovers. Florence and you were so excited and got along very well. When you walked in to your living room, You saw that Chirs was texting someone and that he was listening to 'Juice' by Lizzo, which was weird. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him listening to Lizzo, but it wasn't exactly his 'music style'. It was yours. You listened to Lizzo, SZA, Chase Atlantic and Doja Cat while Chris listened to Frank Sinatra, Billy Joel and Led Zeppelin alot.

"Wow, I didn't know you were a fan of Lizzo babe." You told Chris while sitting next to him. He was still texting someone while smiling. You found it a bit odd that he didn't even hugged you when you came home and that he now ignored your comment. So you sat closer to him to see who he was texting and you mouth fell open. He was texting Lizzo. You couldn't believe your eyes. The reaction that he gave you made you even more confused.

"Oh hey babe, didn't see you there. Did you know that Lizzo is like the funniest person on the planet? We talked the whole day! And her music, wow! AWESOME. I gotta tell ya, I've got to meet her in real life and see her perform. I mean she is kind, sweet, caring and a feminist. What's not to like?"

You finally understood what he was doing. He was trying to make you jealous after the whole Harry Styles thing. You thought that after you explained your love to him in a romantic way that you guys would leave this behind you but apparently, Chris wanted to go further.

No problem for you. You loved playing games.

"Oh yeah babe?" You asked in your most sexy voice, touching his arms. "You really love her, don't you?"

That took Chris completely off guard. He thought that you were going to be jealous, or be a mad. Why were you turned on?

"Uhh yeah" He was trying not to stutter "Sssshe is g-g-greatt."

You just smiled at his attempt and straddled his lap. His heartbeat got faster and you took his phone, shut it and put it on the coffee table. When you turned to him again, you could see that Chris was red and you could hear his heartbeat from here. You got closer to him until you could feel his breath on your skin.

"Let me show you who you belong to"

With that you smashed your lips to his and stole his breath away. Chris stood up and grabbed your ass and all you did was wrap your legs around him. It turned in to a heavy makeout session while Chris was trying to find the bedroom with his eyes closed. He loved your mouth. Hot and sweet. You were teasing him with you tongue, flicking and brushing in ways that drove him insane. When he finally found our guys' bedroom, he dropped the two of you down on the bed. You unlocked your legs and straddled him, lips never broke contact.