I'm Truly Yours ~ Chris Evans

Pairing : Chris Evans x actress!reader

Summary : Chris gets jealous seeing you being close with someone else.

Word count : 1.843 words

Warnings : angst, fluff, Chris being insecure, mention of panic attack, mention of suicide

A/N : English is not my first language, so if I made any grammar mistakes, I apologize. Enjoy :)

You loved Concord. You loved how quiet it was and that everyone knew each other. You loved how you just could walk freely without worrying about paparazzi. You loved that the people were so nice and always treated it you with a big smile. You could walk for hours in the woods if you wanted it too, listening to the birds chirping and how the leaves crunched beneath your shoes. But the most thing you loved was the person that made you fall in love with Concord : Chris Evans.

Chris and you met in 2018, when you guys were shooting a movie together. He was immediately shook. He just got over a relationship, so he didn't think that he would fall in love someone so quickly, but he couldn't help himself. He loved that you were intellectually challenging and ambitious. You were so kind to people on set and not bratty what he thought you would be since you were in your 20's. He couldn't be more wrong. You carried yourself with class and was honest and genuine. Chris couldn't get enough of you. Chris wanted- no he needed you in his life, just like he needed oxygen. He had to see you, he had to hear your angelic voice just to act like a normal person. He fell madly in love with you, without even knowing. You too were always flirting on set but never daring to take it a step further, too scared to lose one another. You went to movie premiers with him, took his dog for a walk with him and you even met his family back in Concord. His siblings loved you instantly and Lisa saw the energy you too had. You were made for each other. She could see it her son's eyes when you were playing with his nieces. She also could see it in your eyes when he told his family stories about what happened in his life or during set. Chris never wanted to let you go.

That all changed with one phone call.

You got a phone call from your manager saying that Kevin Feige wanted to meet you. You were beyond excited and told Chris the news immediately. He was extremely happy for you and all the opportunities this was going to give you. He knew that you had a great career in front of you. You flew back to LA and had a meeting with Kevin and his team. You found out that he wanted you to play the character Sersi in the new 'Eternals' movie. You fell in love with the character and said yes without even thinking. You got the details and found out that your love interest would be played by non other than Ricard Madden. The two of you met a couple days later and he was the sweetest person ever. You were nervous working with big stars like Angelina Jolie and Salma Hajek, but he always made sure that there was nothing to be nervous about and that everything would be fine. When all of this happened, Chris was still in Concord, accepting your calls and hearing you talk about Marvel and how excited you were. It made his heart flutter hearing you laugh and being so excited.

" I'm telling ya Chris, this is like a dream come true. And everyone is so nice and omg I have to tell you about Richard! I don't know if you met him, but he is the SWEETEST guy ever, he always makes sure if I am comfortable, asks how I am. He is like my best friend on set!"

That took Chris off guard. It made him feel uneasy and his heartbeat got faster. He didn't like this at all. He felt like he could throw up and at the same time feeling his blood starting to boil. Of course Richard was so nice to you, you're like the prettiest girl ever. Chris thought that Richard wanted to take advantage of you, because you were so young. You didn't had feelings for him, no. Impossible. You and Chris were made for each other. Maybe Chris didn't made any move, but that didn't mean he never would. You were his lobster. Your voice woke him from the nightmare he was seeing.