You've got a friend in me ~ Chris Evans

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing wonderful! This takes place in the same universe as my Kisses fic that also can find in this book, so if you haven't read that yet, please do!

And a quick disclaimer, I have to say that Aria is here 5 years old, so it takes a couple of years later after Kisses.

Alright, I hope you enjoy it, guys. Love you all!

English is not my first language, so I apologize, If I made any (grammar) mistakes. Feedback and requests are always welcome.

Enjoy and tell me what you think xxx

Warnings: A lot of flufff

I do NOT give permission for my work to be translated or reposted on here or any other site.

~

How many people in the world can say that all of their biggest dreams came true? Unfortunately, not a lot. But Chris could. Anytime. That all of his big dreams came true one at a time, wasn't something he could wrap his head around. It felt surreal and uncommon, like he won a golden ticket. He just wondered what good deed he did in his life that God blessed him with greatness.

The first time that one of his biggest dreams came true, was in New York in an agent's office. His agent told him he got the part in 'Not another teen movie', where he would play Jake Wyler. In Chris' eyes, it was the first real acting gig he had ever gotten. Of course, he was in other stuff like 'Opposite sex', but he describes that as 'terrible' and not to be mentioned again. This role made Chris believe directors would see his talent in this movie and give him even bigger roles. He saw it all in front of him. Becoming an A-list actor, went to his movie premiers, winning awards. He couldn't wait.

The second time that one of his dreams came out, was when he met you.

He was ordering coffee for himself when he realized he forgot his wallet at home. He was lacking sleep from all the anxiety his new acting job gave him.

Just when he was going to tell the barista to cancel his order, you jumped in.

"I'll pay for the gentleman, too, if that's alright with him." When he turned to look at you and say he you didn't have to, he saw something magnificent. Undescribable with words, glowing from the sunlight that was coming from outside. He saw the definition of elegant in front of him.

He saw you.

Now, Chris was one of those men who didn't believe in falling in love at first sight. He truly believed that you should and only can fall in love with someone if you know them.

But he would be dammed if he didn't find out who you were, and why he couldn't take his eyes off you.

"Thank you so much. You didn't have to do that. How can I make it up to you?"

The third time was in his favorite city, but the place he hated the most: The hospital.

Never in a million years, would Chris think that one of his biggest dreams was about to come true in a hospital in Boston.

But here he was, experiencing the fact that you were giving birth to his daughter.

His baby girl.

Ever since Chris was a young adult, he wanted to be a father. Growing up in with 3 siblings in a healthy household, he just knew. It felt right, the idea of coming home from work, and seeing your children play with each other while your wife was working on her laptop.

It felt safe.

His first child. He still couldn't believe it.

Aria Raine Evans.