Dandelions ~ Ransom Drysdale

Warnings: language, fluff, mention of sex (female and male receiving ) Ransom being an idiot in love

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back with another fic, this time with Ransom Hugh Drysdale. I love him so much, it hurts. This was my first time writing him, So I'm very excited about what you all think!

English is not my first language so if I made any grammar mistakes I apologize. Requests and feedback are always welcome! Love you all <3

I do NOT give permission for my work to be translated or reposted on here or any other site.

~

You didn't know how you found yourself in Italy. You were fighting with Ransom about him being a dick and the next thing you know, you're in Italy with him between your thighs, eating you out like a starved man. Ransom loved doing this. Every time you guys fought, he found something to make you feel better and it always ended with him giving you the best orgasms you've ever had.

This time, he flew you out to Italy, since the fight began with you complaining that he never spend time with you.

Ransom was trying. Very hard. He was the typical rich prick playboy who slept with any girl he wanted, that got everything he wanted without someone questioning him. He never wanted to be like that in any type of way. This was like a defense mechanism for him. Showing the world that no one could hurt him, that he never catches his feelings and never obeys anyone.

In reality, Ransom was very sensitive. He always got bullied in his family and never received love from his parents. How was he supposed to give love when he never received it? So yeah, being a playboy helped him not get hurt by any type of girl.

That all changed when he met you. You were like the breath that Ransom was waiting for to be brought back to life. He loved that he was like himself when he was with you.

For the first time in his life was Ransom not afraid to get hurt by a person. He loved everything that he got from you. Even if it was pain.

"Ransom please, I wanna go out and see the city" You whined while your boyfriend was snoring next to you. He didn't get to sleep much last night, since he was busy burying himself deep inside of you.

"Just give me 5 more minutes honey." He mumbled back while still keeping his eyes closed. You loved traveling and discovering new things in each city. So Ransom sleeping until 11 am was not in your program.

Ransom if you don't wake your ass up I will steal your credit card and leave your ass alone in this hotel room."

That made Ransom wake up. Not. because of the credit card, he wanted to spoil you rotten and get you anything you wanted. He woke up because of the word 'alone'. He hated being away from you. Ransom wanted to be with you all the time, spending time with you. He enjoyed your presence, your scent that filled his nostrils, your voice that blessed his ears, and your head that covered his chest like a blanket in the winter. There was not one single thing that he didn't love about you.

"Okay okay, I'm up, no need to threaten me by leaving me alone. Come on, kiss me."

You stood up while Ransom was reaching out to you.

"No thank you, get ready and let's go. I'm not giving you sugar for sleeping so late."

Ransom just smirked and put his hand under his head.

"Well if you think about it, this is all your fault baby."

You couldn't believe the asshole. He was the one sleeping late but still found a way to blame you.

"Me? How in the world is this mine fault Ransom?"

Oh, you wanted to slap that smile off his face. Kinda.