Often ~ Andy Barber

Warnings : fluff, insecurities, infidelity ( Andy gets cheated on), poorly written smut ( I am so sorry cuz its so bad) , oral sex (m recieving) praise kink

Hope you guys enjoy :) English is not my first language so I apologize for any grammar mistakes. Feedback and requests are always welcome.

I do NOT give permission for my work to be translated or reposted on here or any other site.

~

Andy didn't believe in love at first sight. No, he found it the dumbest thing ever. How can you just look at someone and fall in love? He knew from experience that everyone leaves when they see your flaws. And he knows that love isn't about leaving when you see those flaws, but loving your partner more because it's the way they are in the present day. So no. He never fell in love with his first girlfriend at the first sight, not with his ex-wife. With no one.

So when he saw you, he knew that he wasn't going to fall in love with you. Not because he didn't want to, just because he didn't thought that he was ready to fall in love with you. He just divorced his wife who cheated on him and was mentally exhausted. He had to be ready for you. He had to be there for you 100 percent and never burden you with his problems. So he wanted to wait and get himself ready for you. But then you laughed. And Andy felt like he was in heaven.  Your dimples were showing when you were smiling and it was something that Andy would never undestand. How are they so cute? And the sound of your laugh, it's like the only song he wanted to hear for the rest of his life. The way you eyes got smaller when you smiled, made Andy think you captured him there and he wanted you to never let him go.

Andy knew one thing that day. He doesn't believe in love at first sight. He believes in love at first laugh. And he fell hopelessly in love with you.

"Honey, are you home?" His voice echoed trough the house the both of you shared. After a couple of months dating, Andy asked you to move in with him. He knew that you were his soulmate and didn't want to waste any more time.

When he came closer to the living room, he saw that you were sitting on the couch  a black lingerie set that he never saw before. Andy felt his cock getting painfully harder and his breath got stuck in his throat. His hands started to sweat and he got anxious. 'What did I do to deserve a woman like her' he thought every time he saw you.

"Hey baby, welcome home."  You slowly walked towards Andy like a predator walking to his meal. Andy felt his heart beating dangerously fast. He saw you in lingerie before, but damn this was something else. You slowly kissed his lips, like he was too fragile and could break any moment. He kissed you back, gently putting his hands around your waist. He wanted to say something so bad, praising you, telling you how good you looked and how much he loved you, but he couldn't. His brain was empty.

When you left his lips with a smile and slowly lowered yourself to your knees his brain started to work again. He stopped you by putting his hand around your wrist.

"Honey, you don't have to do that, I'm fine really."

The truth was that Andy was anything but fine. You getting on your knees for him, was making Andy hard as a rock. But he knew where this would go. Laurie gave him a blowjob before, maybe once or twice. And they were not good. He didn't want to say anything to Laurie, not wanting to break her heart.

The thought of you giving Andy a blowjob and him not liking it at the end would be the reason of Andy hating himself forever. You are the most perfect woman he has ever seen. You even got on your knees for him and he ends up not liking it? That's just proving that there was something seriously wrong with him. That was at least what Andy thought.

You completely ignored him, lowered yourself completely to your knees and unbuckled his belt.

"I'm gonna suck your dick, and you're just gonna enjoy it, okay?"  Andy thought he was going to pass out when he saw you lower his pants and bite your lip. He enjoyed that you were enjoying this. Your lowered his boxers all the way down and his cock stood there proudly, thick and large. His tip was angry and swollen, waiting for you to taste the precum that was leaking.

Andy's breathing got heavier as he was looking down at you, slowly caressing your head. He was so scared that he wouldn't like it. He almost stopped you once again until you took his tip inside your mouth and slowly sucked on it.

Andy

was

in

Heaven.

While you gently sucked his tip, it was like you were sucking Andy's soul out of his body too. His eyes were shut and he was only concentrating on the voices you made around his dick.

You took more of him in your mouth until you couldn't breathe anymore and the only thing that Andy could do was moan loudly. The pleasure that you gave him was indescribable and you were only this for a solid 2 minutes. Laurie was nothing compared to you. He was going to punch himself later for even comparing you to her. So disrespectful of him.

You played with his balls while moving your head up and down, trying to pleasure him as much as you could. Andy's knees buckled a few times when you showed pumped his length fast that couldn't fit in your mouth.

"Honey, you- damnnitttt you are so amazinggggg, suuuuchhh a good girll, gooooooodd." He couldn't even get a proper sentence out of his mouth. You were no different. All the praise that he was giving you made you so wet, slick was running down your thighs.

After gou gave his cock a few pumps and his balls extra attention, Andy was lost. He saw white like the cum that was covering your throat right now. The only thing that he could hear was you moaning to the taste of his ejaculation.

After he came back to earth a couple of minutes later, he looked down at you and saw that you were smiling. Your makeup was smeared everywhere on your face, your couldn't looked prettier if you tried. You slowly stood up and Andy crashed his mouth to yours, tasting himself a little on you. He was so lucky. SO lucky to have you. After making out for about a minute or two, he let you go, watching you trying yo catch you breath.

"So what do you think? Was it okay for you?" You asked like you didn't now how good it was for him. He just smirked at you, kissed your forehead, took you hand and walked to the bedroom.

"We should do this more often."