Loving you ~ Steve Rogers

Pairing : Steve Rogers x Avenger!reader

Summary : You are shocked when your hear Steve's body count.

Word count : 1.435 words

Warnings : Fluff, mention of sex, (steve has a mommy kink) insecurity.

A/N : Hello everyone! I hope everyone is safe and healthy. I am still struggling with the flu and man I never tought it would make me this sick. This is based on Friends where Monica and Richard talks about their body count, I tought it would be fitting. I hope you enjoy :)

English is not my first language, so I apologize if I made any grammar mistakes.

It is a miracle, Steve Rogers thought each time he saw you. It couldn't be real that someone like you fell for a guy like him. He always believed that Peggy showed interest in him after he got the serum, so you showing interest in him, was weird for Steve to accept. He admired that you loved Steve, not Captain America. See, you were an avenger too. You were passionate, elegant, smart, talented, an artist, lovely and breath-taking. His friends were yours and everyone loved the too of you together. Especially Bucky. He was glad that his best friend found the one who truly loved him.

You changed Steve Rogers in every best way possible. You made him like the pre-serum Steve, which he never saw coming. You thought him how to be patient, which was very hard to Steve, but also to listen. Steve and Tony has a lot of arguments, some of them just explode because they don't listen to each other. You taught them both how to feel empathy and try to understand the feelings the other must be feeling. Yeah, Steve Rogers was a better man because of you.

"Okay, before everyone goes to sleep, I want to say something to you Steve." Everyone turned their head to Natasha, your best friend. The avengers were sitting all together watching a movie, drinking coffee, trying to be as human as possible. You know, after defeating aliens.

"I want to say that I'm so happy that the two of you are together. I can see that you love my best friend so much, and that she loves you back. Out all of the boyfriends she had and they were a LOT, you are my favorite."

Tony and Sam started laughing and Bucky gave his girlfriend a stare, already knowing what must go trough his friends' head. You were going to kill Natasha. Yes, you dated a few men before Steve, but it wasn't like your fault that they all were douchebags. You just dated until you found the right one. Steve. Oh my god Steve.

You didn't know what was going trough your boyfriends head and to be honest you didn't want to know. You were afraid that he was going to get all insecure and have a anxiety attack. It quite shocked you when he smiled at Natasha.

"Thank you Natasha, that's so sweet of you. Alright guys, there is an early mission in the morning, everyone to bed." He was like a father scolding his children, everyone mumbled 'yes captain' and Nat gave you an apologetic look.

"Did you heard that doll?" Steve turned to you. "I'm Natashas' favorite. And apparently, they were a lot." You started to laugh awkwardly not really knowing what to say.

"Natasha doesn't know what she is saying honey, she is crazy." You said while the too of you were walking to your bedroom. He was holding your hand and could feel that you were shaking. He opened the door for the too of you and you basically ran to the bathroom. You locked the door and started texting Natasha.

You : ARE YOU CRAZY??? WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT???

Natasha : I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT

You : YOU ARE DEAD MEAT

Natasha : OK but if you really think about it, it's not that a big of a deal. he is freaking Captain America. He must have slept with a dozen of women back in the 40's.