Sungie

-Let me get this straight, ok? Yesterday when I picked you up for the concert you were on the verge of ending yourself and now you're telling me you slept with someone from the crowd? You're kidding me, right? yelled Chan freaking out.

-And when you knocked on the dressing room door, he was giving me a blow job.

Chan's jaw dropped to the floor.

-I was about to break that door. I could have seen you in that position- Oh my God! He punched himself in the face. I have to brainwash myself now.

-Well, it was something unexpected. And it's not like I'm gonna see him again. He left before I woke up, Minho pouted.

-What's with that face? asked Chan pointing to Minho. Are you perhaps sad that you won't see that guy again?

-Well, he was something else. Or maybe I'm too horny. But it was different. It felt so different of what me and Seungmin did multiple times.

Chan covered his ears in disgust.

-Man, I know we're close, but I don't wanna hear about your sexual life, ok?

That's when the doorbell started ringing. They both whipped their heads towards the door and made their way to open it.

Behind the front door there was Jisung looking in his phone. His met with Minho's and he smiled shyly.

-Hi!

-It's you! said Minho surprised. Jisung!

Chan looked confused at both of them and coughed to get Minho's attention.

-Right! Jisung, this is my friend, Chan. Chan hyung, this is Jisung....my....he stuttered rubbing his nape.

-The guy you fucked last night? completed Jisung.

-It could have been a better way to say that, replied Minho laughing nervously.

-So you are that guy, said Chan shaking his hand. Nice to meet you! What brings you here?

-I felt bad for leaving so suddenly this morning, but I had to return to my family before they would get worried. I wanted to apologise.

-That's so sweet of you, said Chan surprised.

-Can I talk with him alone? asked Jisung avoiding eye contact with Chan.

Minho hit Chan with his elbow in his ribs to signal him to go home. Chan understood the message and walked out the door.

The moment they've been left alone, Minho slammed Jisung to the wall and started kissing him in a messy way.

-Hyung, the younger whispered.

-Call me Minho.

The younger nodded before being taken upstairs to the bedroom.

On his way home, Chan met with Felix. They've met some times before when Minho introduced them.

-Channie hyung!

-Felix! I haven't seen you in a while. How's Seungmin?

-That's the problem, hyung! I lost him, he shouted panicking. I need to talk to Minho.

-I wouldn't do that right now if I were you. He has company and he's kind of busy, said Chan cringing.

-Did Seungmin went back to him? Oh, no! I'm gonna kill both of them, said Felix rushing to Minho's house.

Chan tried to stop him, but Felix was long gone before he could explain.

Felix stormed in Minho's house and went right to the latter's room. He slammed the door open revealing Minho in bed covered by a blanket.

Under the blanket was the figure of a person and Felix jumped to the conclusion that there was Seungmin.

-Hyung, this is wrong!

-Felix? There is a thing called knocking! And I gave you the key only for emergencies! yelled Minho angry.

-This is an emergency! You cannot make up with Seungmin! Not with sex! If you want to start again, you need to talk. Now excuse me while I kill him.

Felix was ready to risk it all and jump on the bed to strangle the boy under the blanket.

But before he made a first step, Jisung got out of the blanket wearing only his boxers and walking to the desk to drink a glass of water.

-Who were you saying you're gonna kill? he asked looking Felix in the eyes.

-Hyung, who is this? mumbled Felix taken aback.

Minho sighed and covered his face with his palms.

-That's Jisung. Jisung, this is my best friend, Felix. He is an idiot, as you can see.

-Did you hired a hooker, hyung?

Minho facepalmed after hearing Felix's comment.

-Well, I didn't ask for any money. And I did much more than a hooker would do, said Jisung sipping from the water.

-Felix, just shut up! Minho finally said. Jisung is a guy I met last night at my concert, ok?

-And you decided to sleep with one of your fans? Really, hyung?

-Get out! yelled Minho throwing a pillow in Felix's direction who closed the door and ran outside.

-Sungie, I'm sorry for that!

-Sungie? Jisung was surprised in a good way by the nickname.

He took his sit in Minho's embrace with his head on his chest.

-Your friends are weird, he said out of the blue.

Minho chuckled caressing Jisung's back.

-I know.

After a moment of silence, Minho finally spoke again.

-Sungie?

Jisung hummed in response.

-What are we? Because I'm gonna be honest with you. I am going through a bad breakup right now and you helped me forget about it. But if this is only a thing of you know...satisfaction...it won't work for me.

-You want a date? asked Jisung not looking at Minho.

-Maybe. I want to get to know you.

Jisung nodded in agreement, then fell asleep in Minho's arms.

_______________________
Hi! I couldn't help but notice some of you are coming from my "8 sips of Wine" fanfiction. I was so happy to see you're giving a chance to this story too. Not gonna lie, I'm a little anxious. This fanfic is kind of an experiment for me. But I'll try my best. Thank you so much for reading!