Let me tell you a story

Jisung's old home

-You know... I think I know what you are going to do with me, Felix said out of the blue.

-Do you? Hyunjin groaned in annoyance.

It seemed like spending two nights in a row guarding Felix not to escape again was a bit challenging since the freckled boy was constantly talking.

-Yeah! I always thought I would be a good detective. Or a spy. Maybe with a sad backstory like being raised at the circus in a cage with animals. Ironically, huh?

-I can't believe Changbin hyung can handle you.

-Chill, I don't like you either. I'm more into thick guys. Anyway, as I said... You need me to lure Minho here. It's so obvious.

-Congratulations! Do you want a prize or what? Hyunjin replied sarcastically.

-Yeesh! You are no fun. I don't really get why the little psycho is into you.

-Who? Jisung?

Felix shook his head aggressively.

- I said the little one. Channie's friend.

-Jeongin? You're talking nonsense.

-Are you that blind? He is head over heels for you. I can see it in his eyes. Once I followed him to the apartment and saw him talking to you. It was like watching a cheap high school drama.

-Jeongin doesn't like me, Hyunjin moved closer to the cage.

-He loves you. You are the confused one. Get over it! Jisung doesn't like you.

-You don't fucking understand what is happening, Hyunjin slammed the cage while clenching his jaw. Let me tell you a story, he started smiling raising his eyebrow.

Warning! Contains angst such as torture, blood, punishment, drugging

Jisung had been living in an orphanage for five years.

At first, he didn't understand why being there was a bad thing. Because he didn't know what a family is.

His mother didn't want to see his face after giving birth to him. He got bullied by other kids and poorly treated by the social workers.

When he tried choking another kid and didn't understand why should he feel sorry about it, he got diagnosed with psychosis.

His life was supposed to take a happy turn when a couple came to adopt him.

They asked in particular for his condition and welcomed him into their humble abode.

He was the first kid to be adopted by them. The first of many...

Jisung was taught strict rules to respect in the house: don't talk unless you are asked, don't look out the window, don't make noise unless you are injured badly, don't eat more than you are given, don't disobey your parents and don't ever go outside.

For Jisung those rules didn't seem odd at all since he never had a proper family.

He was silent by nature, so he managed to survive without breaking a rule.

But soon his parents adopted another kid. And another one and another one.

He was shy and didn't talk to them at first. He was forced to train with them and fight against them all at once.

Slowly they started disappearing one by one.

When he asked his parents about them, they said it was all because they broke the rules.