Masochist

The theater

-Seungmin!

Minho got a call from Seungmin who was desperately asking for help.

Minho ran as fast as he could to the theater and saw Seungmin in the middle of rehearsals.

-Hyung! I need your help! he said looking like he was experiencing three migraines at once.

-What's wrong?

-In two weeks we will play the Phantom of the Opera in front of hundreds of people. But...we didn't think it through. I can't reach the high notes of Christine's character and no girl in here can. We need someone with a really high pitch voice to sign the main song.

-And how am I to help?

-You're an idol. Do you know someone with such voice?

-Actually, I may know one....but you're not gonna like it.

Jisung's apartment

-Hyung? Jeongin entered the apartment.

He got startled by the sound of breaking glass.

He looked around and realised the noise was coming from Jisung and Hyunjin room.

Suddenly the door slammed open revealing an angry Jisung.

-You promised, Hyunjin! Don't fucking touch Minho! he yelled his lungs out before passing past Jeongin and running out.

-Hyung? he paced slowly in the room spotting Hyunjin on the floor, his cheek covered in blood from a cut.

Jeongin tried to reach it and wipe it, but Hyunjin grabbed him by the wrist and stopped him.

They locked eyes for a second in which Jeongin felt pure fear.

-Go to the hotel, Cupcake. I'll be there in an hour.

-But...

-I made a promise to you. I will be there.

The theater

-Are you sure he can sing? Seungmin asked once again anxious.

-Yes, I can guarantee for him, Minho said waiting for that someone to arrive at the theater.

Suddenly the door flipped open revealing a figure.

The guy responsible with the lights put a spotlight on the door that completely blinded Jisung.

All the actors and singers stared at him while the poor boy had no idea what was going on.

-Hyung? he asked scared.

-Sungie! Come here!

Jisung looked around him only to spot all the employees eyeing him.

He ran to the stage right in Minho's arms and hid his face in his shoulder.

-It's ok, Sungie. They are here to listen to you singing.

Jisung raised his gaze to Minho taken aback.

-Me? What?

-We need a singer for Christine's part in The Phantom of the Opera. Do you know the play? Seungmin asked clinging to his last hope.

Jisung nodded slowly.

-You do? asked Minho surprised.

-Yeah. My parents used to sing it when I was.. Doesn't matter. I grew up with the songs.

-Can you try sing the main song for us? Seungmin asked, pleading with his eyes.

-Isn't it a duet? Jisung asked not letting go of Minho.