The one that won't break

Felix wasn't actually born in a rich family unlike his best friend Minho. He had an average life, not paying much attention to his clothes and hair.

He just wanted to remained unnoticed.

But once he grew up, people found his appearance appealing. He got hit on by some boys and he had short relationships. All of them ending up with Felix begging for them to come back.

He never actually found someone to love him back as much as he did love them.

But he always cried in his room, alone.

Neither Minho nor Seungmin know about it. They never knew. Felix made sure it wasn't obvious that he cried himself to sleep for so long.

He was lonely. So fricking lonely. And whenever he was lonely, his dark thoughts would come to eat him alive.

"Why do they leave you? Aren't you good enough? You're disgusting. Everyone will leave you behind"

He discovered he had depression, but hey...no one knew, so it was like he didn't have it, right?

He was cheerful around people. What they didn't know, it didn't hurt them.

After high school, he became a model. His look was useful. And he made a considerable amount of money with his pretty face.

He started dating other guys and soon discovered he was being used for his money.

Another wave of loneliness hit him hard and this time he was ready to confess about it to his two best friends.

That was the Christmas Eve night. But he didn't get to. When Minho and Seungmin announced their relationship, Felix felt his whole world crumbling.

How come he is the only one that couldn't find happiness? It wasn't fair. And he felt miserable for being invidious on his two best friends.

To cope with that, he found a friend online and he wrote in short and daily messages all his heart out. He confesed everything to a stranger and that stranger accepted him.

They talked for a year without knowing any names or faces. And when they finally decided to meet, Felix got overcomed by the fear of past's repetition. He didn't need another failed relationship.

But it wasn't like that. It was good. It was perfect. And that's what terrified him the most.

Same week with Chan's trip

As I said earlier, Felix was left responsible for Chan's apartment. And he got bored pretty fast.

He tried video calling Minho, but he learned from Jisung's rude answer that the older was sick. In consequence, Felix remained alone in that apartment.

Alone...Well, that wasn't good.

He took a deep breath and searched for his phone. He wanted to talk to Changbin. He needed him.

Lix:

You up?

Seo Changbin:
Morning!

You're early. Did you even sleep?

Not really.

I see... It is about that?

It's just a mood swing. I'm sure I'm just overreacting.

Felix, if you feel something is off, you need to tell me. Maybe I can help.

You already did. Change of subject. Tomorrow?