How could I forget that? (Bonus chapter)

Christmas Eve, two months after Minho and Jisung reunited, Minho's new house in New York

-Is the food ready?

-It is. Don't worry, Sungie!

Minho approached the boy who was excitedly peeking out the window, waiting for the guests to arrive.

-I just want everything to be perfect. My first Christmas dinner with a full table.

Minho chuckled at the cuteness of the boy and pecked his lips.

-I'm sure everything will be alright.

Jisung nodded, then sprinted to the door the moment he heard the doorbell.

He opened it in a second and met with Chan and Seungmin.

-Hi, he said shyly.

-Merry Christmas! Chan broke the awkward silence.

-Merry Christmas, hyung! Jisung said making room for the couple to come in. Minho is in the kitchen.

-Alright... I will let you two talk, Chan said patting Seungmin on the back.

-Hi! Seungmin waved at Jisung. You look the same.

-Is that good or bad?

-Good! Definitely good!

-Seungmin?

-Yeah?

-I'm sorry! For what I did to you. And to Chan hyung. I can't really remember everything, but I know I've done unforgivable things to both of you. I'm so sorry!

-It's alright, Jisung! I wasn't very fond of you either. Maybe because I hated to see Minho with someone else after our breakup. But I have never seen him so happy. I hope we can get along from now on, he reached his hand to shake Jisung's.

However, the latter wrapped his hands around Seungmin's neck and hugged him.

-You're clingier now. Like a kid.

-I am... It must be the two years spent in loneliness. I missed human affection, Jisung said with sad eyes. I won't do it again if you don't like it.

-No, it's fine, he said smiling. I will go to Chan now. Merry Christmas and thank you for inviting us, Jisung! Also thank you for taking care of Minho hyung!

-What's up, Minho?

-Hyung! Glad you made it, Minho hugged him.

-How could I miss this? How are you and Jisung?

Minho's smile dropped a little, making Chan worry.

-What's wrong?

-He remembers his past now, but he has some holes he cannot fill. Some events that he can't recall. And it's kind of frustrating that I can't do anything to help him.

-I'm sure he will remember everything. He just needs time.

-Minho, look who's here!

The latter whipped his head towards the door the moment he heard Jisung's voice calling for him.

-Oh, great, he groaned annoyed when he spotted Hyunjin at the doorway.

-Hyunnie! Jisung jumped excited and hugged him.

-Good to see you after so long, Ji! Hyunjin smiled. How are you?

-I feel good...I think. But I'll get better, he shook his head to keep his mind focused.

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows at his odd behaviour.

-Innie! Jisung changed his target.

He kissed the boy on the cheek and engulfed him in a tight hug.