Boyfriend

Jisung woke up in Minho's arms, in Minho's bed, in Minho's shirt soaked in Minho's smell.

He opened his eyes slightly and saw Minho smiling at him.

-Morning, Sungie! said Minho before pressing a kiss on top of Minho's head. Did you sleep well?

Jisung nodded getting comfy on top of Minho's chest.

-It was nice to not be bothered by one of your friends.

Minho chuckled at Jisung's grumpiness.

-I can't contradict you here.

That’s when Jisung's phone rang. The latter practically flew from the bed, making Minho fall on the floor.

-Hello? Innie? What happened? You're ok? Oh...Tell him I'll explain everything to him when I arrive, ok? Thanks!

Jisunh hanged up the phone and took a deep breath. Minho cleared his throath to get his attention.

-Oh! Hyung! I'm sorry!

Jisung helped Minho get up.

-It was my little brother. I'm really sorry!

-It's ok. My butt had to suffer tho.

-Now you know how it feels.

Jisung started packing his things under Minho's sad eyes.

-You're leaving already?

-My big brother got mad. I have to explain why I didn't went home last night.

-You didn't tell them about me?

-What it is to say? What are we?

Minho grabbed Jisung by the waist and pulled him closer.

-What are we...he whispered in Jisung's red ear.

That took Jisung by surprise. His legs got weak and almost stumbled on the carpet. Minho smirked and held on his waist tighter.

-You're so cute.

-You're playing dirty, hyung, replied Jisung digging his face in Minho's neck. Fine! I'll tell them.

-Tell them about what?

-About my boyfriend...

Minho was so happy to hear that. He raised Jisung's chin and started kissing him with passion, not wanting to let go of his bottom lip. He was persistent, so Jisung stepped on his foot to make him part.

-Auch! Sungie!

-It's "baby" for you! And remember: If I am a bottom, doesn't mean I can't easily kick your ass.

After his statement, Jisung took his bag and left.

After Minho dragged his feet on the floor down stair and grabbed a cup of coffee, he heard someone knocking at his front door. He buttoned up his pijama shirt and opened the door yawning.

-Seungmin?

-Hi, hyung! Long time no see, he laughed awkwardly.

-What are you doing here?

Minho really didn't need that right now. He was finally happy with Jisung. Why did his ex need to come two seconds after he became Jisung's boyfriend? Why?

He kept his cool tho. Something that Minho from last week definitely couldn't had done.

-I called you yesterday, said Seungmin entering the house and sitting on the couch.

-Really? I didn't hear the phone. I was busy.

-Yeah, well someone did answer. I heard your conversation in the car.