Affair

In the night of the New Year Eve, the four friends gathered once again at Minho's place.

But all of them were behaving weird this time.

Minho went to his room to change his shirt after pouring some wine on it. When he opened the door, he jumped scared by Seungmin who was sitting on the dark like some creep.

-What the hell? What are you doing here? The party is down there.

-Chan hyung is also down there.

-And? Minho furrowed his eyes clueless. Did I miss something? Did you guys fight?

-No. We're fine.

-Then why are you in my room?

-Nostalgia? Seungmin smiled awkwardly.

-Get out, Minho demanded unamused.

Seungmin went down the stairs, but completely avoided Chan who was in the kitchen, looking for more drinks in the cabinet.

The truth is that Seungmin was indeed avoiding Chan. Even though he was the one who told Chan that they are friends and nothing more, the night when they fucked, something shifted in Seungmin.

3 hours ago, Chan's apartment

-Which one? asked Chan holding two nice shirts for Seungmin to choose.

-That one, Seungmin pointed to the black one.

-Thanks! Chan started undressing from his pijama.

Seungmin covered his eyes and turned all red at the sight of Chan's abs.

-What? You saw more than this the other day. And we're already late. Minho will get mad. Come on! Dress up!

Chan was actually very chill about it. He didn't make a big deal out of it. That surprised Seungmin. Seungmin turned his back to Chan and started putting on the nicest shirt he had.

-Need some help down there? Chan asked all of a sudden.

Seungmin's eyes opened wide.

-What? he turned around flustered.

-The bottom button. Do you need my help to fix it?

Seungmin looked down and saw the broken button.

-I should probably change, he said not making eye contact. We don't have time to sew it.

Seungmin was going crazy.

Everything that Chan was saying or doing seemed dirty to him when it wasn't. He was going mad. And his only solution was to stay away from him for the night.

Present

-Drinking a little too much, huh? asked Minho hopping on the counter.

-I need it, ok? Chan replied annoyed. -What happened? Problems with your crush?

-You can say that. He doesn't like me. So I'm coping with alcohol.

-Well, he is stupid because he doesn't know what he is loosing. You're way better than any other guys, Minho patted Chan on the back.

-Thank, man! You're really a good friend.

-And because I am such a good friend, I will join you in your drinking journey, he added raising his glass in the air. If you're going to embarras yourself by getting drunk, you won't be the only one.

Seungmin took a seat at the table in the living room when he felt a hand grabbing him by the ankle. He fell with the chair on the ground.

When he looked under the cloth, he spotted Felix.