The idea of being in love

The sound of notification snapped Felix back to reality.

He took a glimpse of the screen to see a message from Changbin.

He immediately spat in the sink all the pills he had planned to swallow at once and coughed his lungs out looking at his miserable face in the mirror.

He took the phone and read it with red eyes.

"I hope you're ok. I want you to know I think of you every second of my life. I love you, Lix! I will always do. I just want you to be happy."

Felix leaned down on the wall, hugging his phone.

-Why can't you be a moron like the others? It would be so much easier to forget you that way, he mumbled to himself while crying.

Minho's house

Minho got woken up by the irritated sound of the doorbell on a Sunday morning.

-I'm coming! he yelled pissed off.

He opened the door to see Seungmin genuinely worried.

-Is Felix here?

-What? I thought he remained at you. Isn't it your special day of the week?

-What day?

They both looked confused at each other.

-Sunday. Isn't it the day he spends with you?

-The day he spends with me? What are we? A divorced couple and Felix is our kid?

-Well...

-Don't answer that, Seungmin cut off Minho. Neither I or Chan had seen him since the hospital. So what are you talking about?

-Every Saturday night he leaves the house saying he would spend the weekend with you. That's what he did for the past month.

-I called him one time and he seemed busy. It was Saturday night...

They both looked at each other before running to his room. They slammed the door open and realised all his things were missing.

-If he wasn't with you, then he must have been with someone else, Minho concluded.

-The guy he talks online with. He went on a few dates with him. Maybe he was sneaking with him.

-Why would he hide him from us?

-The most important question is: Where is Felix now? asked Seungmin trying to call him.

-Can't you track his phone like you did with Jisung?

Seungmin sighed and started working on Minho's laptop. After a few minutes, he finally found the location.

-Hyung!

-Yeah?

Minho looked at the screen and his jaw dropped.

-He's back there?

-Come on! Seungmin dragged Minho by the sleeve to the car.

They knocked on Felix's apartment door, half concerned half furious.

The freckled boy opened the door with dull face.

-What?

-Don't "what" us! The hell? You disappeared and came back here? I thought you are afraid to return here, Minho practically rapped.

-Well, now I know who entered my house, so I don't need to be afraid anymore.

-You did? Who? asked Seungmin clueless.