Good enough

-Felix, you're sure this is the best way of getting over a breakup? asked Minho sceptic.

-Of course! A night out in a bar is the perfect medicine. Trust me!

-So in your perception drinking till throwing up is better than fucking a stranger.

-Yep. Definitely.

-Wait until Chan hears about it. He's gonna go mama mode, Minho rolled his eyes.

Felix wasn't very good at drinking, but he was enjoying it too much anyway.

It took 15 minutes for him to leave Minho and go on the dance floor. Minho didn't stop him. He was staring at the glass of liqueur in his hand, asking himself if he should drink it or not.

He noticed Felix let his phone on the counter when a message from Seungmin popped on the screen. Minho didn't read it, but only the thought of Seungmin convinced him to drink the glass and to ask for another.

After another three glasses, he was starting to feel dizzy and, unfortunately, melancolic. He just wanted to go home and cry himself to sleep, but something stopped him.

On his way to the exit he spotted a familiar face flirting with a rich guy.

He walked without thinking on that way and their eyes met again.

-Sungie?

-Hyung? What are you doing here? asked Jisung surprised.

-Felix brought me here. Am I interrupting something? he puffed staring at tbe guy Jisung was talking to a moment ago.

-Hyung, are you drunk?

-Hey, dude, get lost! We were having a nice conversation, smirked the guy at Jisung.

-Wait here, ok? I'll be right back, Jisung assured his partner before taking Minho upstairs to a room.

-Sungie, are you cheating on me? asked Minho pouting.

-I can't cheat on you since we're not dating, remember? You rejected me, replied Jisung dragging Minho by the hand.

-Felix told me. I wanted to meet with you, Sungie. I did. Please forgive me! said Minho clinging to Jisung.

The latter took out his pocket a syringe and injected Minho in the neck with some sleeping drug. Minho fell asleep in a second and Jisung put him on the bed carefully.

-Sorry, hyung... I have some business to do first.

Jisung locked the door behind him and returned to his partner.

-What took you so long? asked the guy getting impatient.

-Nothing. Do you mind if we go somewhere more private?

The guy smirked grabbing Jisung by the waist and walking woth him to the back of the building. After they made sure no one was passing by, Jisung was slammed on the wall by the guy who was ready to undress him.

A loud shot paralysed the guy. He looked down and saw his belly bleeding and Jisung holding a gun in his hand.

-You're disgusting, said the latter, before pushing his partner on the concret to die.

Minho woke up next morning with an ugly migraine. He open his eyes wide to realise he was laying on a bed, in a room he didn't remember entering.

He found on the table a glass of water and a note with Jisung's handwriting.

"Your friend is passed out downstairs on the couch. We didn't do anything. If you wanna talk, meet me later in the park. Be safe, hyung!"

Minho couldn't help but smile, which was weird.