Leave...

Jisung's old home

-Jeongin?

The latter was barely standing between Hyunjin and Minho while blood was staining his white shirt.

He took the bullet right in his stomach.

He saved Minho at the last second.

-Why? Hyunjin asked still shocked.

-If you killed him, Jisung would kill you. Am I too selfish for wanting you alive? he smiled through the tears.

Hyunjin dropped the gun and caught Jeongin before hitting the floor.

-Jeongin! he yelled seeing how the younger was slowly closing his eyes.

Minho heard the front door and turned his head to see all his friends barging in.

Then he saw Jisung petrified.

He could have sworn he saw the light dying behind the latter's eyes. He heard his soul breaking into million pieces as his brother was laying in a puddle of gore.

-Jisung, listen! It was an accident, I swear! Hyunjin tried to calm Jisung down, but the latter slammed him to the wall.

He put his hands around Hyunjin's neck, ready to choke him.

-You know I wouldn't hurt you or your family, Ji...

-Was it because Jeongin's parents killed yours?

-No! I swear I didn't mean it. Please, Ji... I would never harm Jeongin, Hyunjin started crying. I just want to be free. You kept me in that house as your foster parents did. I was your slave. You showed me love, then took it from me.

-It was never love, Hyunjin. You were never free because you never freed yourself. I never asked you to stay. You wanted that. And I accepted as long as you didn't harm my family. Leave! he let go of Hyunjin's neck and fell on his knees next to his brother.

Chan was trying his best to save Jeongin's life, while Seungmin was untying Minho.

-We need to take him to the hospital, Changbin said, holding Jenning's head on his lap.

-If we go there, they will ask our names. The police...Jisung stopped the moment he realized and stared at Minho. Maybe Yeosang can find us another doctor.

Chan was listening to the conversation, feeling anger burning inside.

-I want you all to leave, he whispered.

However, everyone heard him and turned to face him.

-What did you say? Changbin asked in disbelief.

-If I save Jeongin's life, you have to promise that you will leave this city. All four of you. I don't want to see you soon around here. Since Jisung met Minho, everything went down. My friends got hurt. And someone is dying here. Promise to leave this town and I can save Jeongin at the clinic. It's your only option.

-Hyung, that's immoral and...

-Deal! Jisung cut off Minho. Save him and we leave forever. I'm begging you! Save my brother! he cried while squeezing Jeongin's hand.

After putting some pressure on the wound to make sure Jeongin won't lose too much blood on their way to the clinic, he and Seungmin carried Jeongin to the car.

-Jisung, you don't need to...

Minho wanted to put his hand on Jisung's shoulder, but the latter looked at him with his red eyes and opened his mouth to say something.

But he didn't. He was hurt. He wanted to die and live at the same time. He was afraid of Minho and afraid of Jeongin's fate.

-Bin?

-Farewell, Lix! Meeting you was the best thing that happened to me. But seeing you hurt and almost killed made me realize that the breakup was a wise move. We are not meant to be.

Felix wanted to reach for his hand, but Changbin left in a hurry with Jisung and Hyunjin.

That was the last time they saw each other before Changbin left the town.

A clinic for behavior disorders in the middle of nowhere

Jisung was chained up on the table while the LEDs were blinding him.

He saw the figures of three people with masks trying to hold him still while another one was approaching him with a syringe in his hand.

-Hold him still until I sedate him.

Jisung's eyes widen in fear as he was jerking from their grips.

He felt a hand pressing his head down and that's when tears started streaming down his face.

He desperately shook his head with little movements. His heartbeats were breaking his chest.

He was afraid, not knowing what was happening.

He felt the sting and slowly it became harder to stay awake. His eyelashes became heavy as his whole body stopped moving.

With his last breath, he called for the name that he was hoping would eventually come to save him...

"Minho"

Then everything went dark.

__________________________
One more chapter
I promised you a happy ending, you will have one.
Have a little trust in me.

Thank you for reading this story!