Police

Minho's apartment, one week after New Year

-What did you do? Minho yelled at Felix.

-I did what I had to do.

-You called dad? Are you out of your mind?

-No, you're the one dating the crazy guy. Chan hyung has been missing for a fucking week, Seungmin takes antidepresive pills to cope with it, someone broke in my apartment to leave a knife in my bathroom mirror while I was sleeping and tried to hit me with his car three times in a row. And I am the one exaggerating? Really?

-Felix, you could have gone to fucking any other police station. Why did you called dad?

-Because he deserves to know his son is dating a criminal.

Minho's father: Mister Lee, chief of the police department in Goyang. He moved there after he got divorced. It was mostly his fault. He was an alcoholic. He still drinks, but now he is no longer Minho's mother's problem. He kept in touch with both of them tho. Also he is the one who hired the security guards for Minho's concerts.

Suddenly someone rang at the door. Minho prepared himself mentally to face his father once again, but when he swung it open, he met with Jisung's confused expression.

-Jisung? Why are you doing here?

-What do you mean? You called me, the younger replied showing the text on his phone.

Minho took a deep breath to calm down and turned to Felix.

-You called Jisung here? Why the hell?

-Lee Minho, don't curse in front of your friends! an authoritative voice said.

Jisung looked up and saw a tall men in police uniform standing behind him. His eyes widen while shivers went down his spine.

-You must be Minho's friend Felix told me about, the man said placing his hand on Jisung's shoulder.

Jisung fell on the ground and crept away from Mister Lee under everyone's eyes.

He was in the corner of the room trembling while looking directly in Mister Lee's eyes.

-Sungie? Minho crouched down to check the younger.

-Is he ok? Minho's dad asked trying to approach, but Jisung flinched.

-Dad, you're scaring him.

-I did nothing.

-Jisung, what's wrong, baby? Minho cupped Jisung's cheeks in his palms.

Jisung jerked from Minho's touch, his legs rubbing one to another.

-Not the neck, he whispered. I'll be good. Just don't.

Felix furrowed his eyes, trying to remember where did he saw these kind of behaviour before.

Minho tried once again to help Jisung stand up, but the younger got up on his own and went to the bathroom to throw up.

-Is this the guy you want me to accuse of murder attempts, Felix? Minho's father asked. The poor boy can't even say hello properly.

-Stop being a jerk, dad! I'll go check on him, Minho said climbing up the stairs.

-Sungie! Minho knocked on the bathroom door. Sungie? Are you alright?

After he calmed down, Jisung took his phone and texted Jeongin for an emergency.

He was still in shock, but he looked in the mirror and washed his face with cold water.

Then he opened the door to be taken by surprise by Minho's warm hug.