Face the truth alone

4 years ago...

-Are you sure about it? Jisung asked cleaning his hands after being stained with the blood of the ones he just killed.

-It's a match, Ji... Yeosang said it's authentic. What are we doing now?

-What kind of question is this? He is still pur brother. I won't kill him because of that.

-I know. But should we tell him?

-It's too dangerous. Hyunjin will kill him for sure he finds out. Pretend this never happened. Pretend those sheets of paper don't exist, Jisung finished by handing the papers to Changbin who was still lingering on the problem.

Present, Jisung's old Home

A dim light of the morning crept through the bars and woke up poor Felix who fell asleep trembling on the cold concrete.

He looked around him and noticed how Hyunjin let a plate of food for him.

He didn't know why was he held hostage there, but he knew Hyunjin wasn't planning to kill him. At least not soon.

After being pushed off the window, Hyunjin caught him, both of them landing on an elevator that was going up.

Felix didn't know if that was Hyunjin's plan from the very beginning, but he was grateful he didn't die.

Now he needed to find a way out. Maybe killing was off the table, but torture was still a possibility.

He took the fork and used his skills learned from a random YouTube video. With a little effort, he actually opened the cage, breaking the lock.

He got out on his tip toes and looked around to see dried blood everywhere on the walls. He gulped in fear when he stumbled on some chains.

He preyed to Lord for Hyunjin not to have heard him. Then he made his way up the stairs.

He opened slowly the door who left a crack. Felix cursed in his head and squinted his eyes holding his breath. After he counted 15 seconds in his head, he continued through the living room.

The house was dusty and everywhere were spilled pills and pictures with little kids.

He crept on the floor, behind the couch and sprinted to the exit door.

Once he found himself outside, he started running like there was no tomorrow.

It took him only two blocks before he felt a stinging feeling in his leg. He looked down and saw a knife cutting through his king the more he was walking.

He fell on his knees, trying desperately to go on while knowing Hyunjin was approaching him.

The latter turned him around. Felix met with a pissed off Hyunjin who had a desire to kill in his eyes.

-You're really a pain in the ass, he said dragging Felix back to the house despite the younger's screams.

He threw him in the cage, but this time didn't lock the door for Felix's surprise.

-You're moving too much. I could make you unable to use your legs for a couple of days, Hyunjin smirked reaching with his hand to Felix's private part.

Felix grabbed his hand and held it in the air.

-I'm not afraid of you. You are not gonna rape me. If you care so much about Jisung, you won't cheat on him...if that counts as cheating. I am still confused of your situation. But I'm not dumb. You can torture me, even kill me...but you won't do something that could harm Jisung.