Love and Stars

Jisung put the nicest clothes he could find in his wardrobe. Clothes he received from Changbin of course, cause he was against the idea to buy something for himself.

It was around seven pm when Jisung arrived at Minho's house and stoped before knocking.

He was considering running away, cause Minho's effect on him was unusual and scary. He even dressed up nicely for him. Why did he do that?

He was about to turn around when the door opened revealing Chan surprised.

-Hi! greeted Jisung a little taken aback.

-Hello! Jisung, isn't it?

The latter just nodded in silence.

-You look nice. I'm sure Minho will love it.

-Aren't you against it? asked Jisung after gathering his courage.

-Not really. Minho is very excited for this date. He asked me to help him. Look, I know nothing about you so it's natural for me to be a little sceptic. But as long as you make my friend happy, I'm supportive.

-Thank you, hyung! Jisung bowed, but froze when he felt Chan's hand on his shoulder.

-No need for that. It makes me feel old. Have fun on your date!

Jisung watched Chan leaving, then turned his head around to catch a glimpse of Minho who was staring at him.

Jisung eyed Minho from head to toe. His eyes lingered upon Minho's messy, yet looking good hair, his clothes who were revealing his collar bone, but nothing more and his perfect smile that made Jisung feel safe.

-You look gorgeous, Sungie!

-You look like an idiot, replied Jisung trying to hide the fact that he was freaking out. Put a jacket on! It's winter.

Minho grabbed a jacket and threw it on his shoulders, then took Jisung's hand and led him to the car.

The moment Minho sat down in the driver's seat, Jisung took the gloves out of the pocket.

-Here, take them back!

-You can keep them, said Minho focusing on driving.

Jisung looked at them for a second, then put them on, the fluffy feeling keeping him warm.

Minho peeked at Jisung who was getting comfy in his seat with his gloves and cracked a smile. Jisung was so cute in his eyes. He was loving how he was playing hard to get, but he was a softy inside.

The older turned on the radio, not for the music itself, but to hear Jisung's voice humming some carols.

Because of the music, Minho didn't hear his phone ringing.

Jisung noticed it tho. He took the phone slowly and saw a name tagged with a heart after. He answered and hid it in his pocket.

"Hello? Minho?" Seungmin asked with a guilty voice.

He kept waiting for Minho to answer until he heard another guy's voice talking to Minho.

-Hyung?

-Yeah?

-Where are you taking me?

-It's a surprise, Sungie. Be patient, ok?

-If hyung says so, I will, replied Jisung with his voice going higher and cuter. It's my first date, so be gentle, he added hiding his face with his sleeves.

-That means I'm your first boyfriend? asked Minho putting his hand on Jisung's thigh.

That's when Jisung put an end to the call, leaving Seungmin speechless.