Chapter 26

My face flushed, obviously flustered and confused from the attractive man standing in front of me.

"Brendon y-you seriously can't be here right now...especially dressed l-like that..." I whispered still struggling to keep my composure. Granted, its how he dresses at school but that specific outfit just..reminds me of how he first got uh hot and heavy with me yknow?

He smirks, obviously taking in and enjoying my physical and verbal reaction to his presence.

"I'm here on business actually but with you also dressed like that it could turn personal really quick." He spoke that charismatic side of him just spewing out. My fucking god does he needs to leave before I act some kinda way-

"Lizzy don't just leave him standing out there it is freezing!" I hear my mother grow closer as she gets to the door. I once again cringe at the name, regretfully knowing Brendon heard it. He moves me out of the way and puts on a sweet smile, her eyes eating him up just as my eyes were. "Mr.Urie my apologies she didn't let you in sooner. Happy to see you made it here safe." She says moving out of the way and opening up the door more so he could come in. "It's quite alright. Elizabeth and I were just discussing something quickly and got caught up. I conveniently enough only live a couple of houses down from here so it was hardly even a drive." He smiles as he walks in. I watch his every move from the door, into the house, his eyes carefully peering around before he glances over at me then back to my mother.

"Beautiful home you have here Mrs.Savage. I'm very thankful you accepted my dinner invitation at your own home." He says charming my mother just as easily as anyone else.
"Please, I haven't been Savage for 5 or 6 years now. Call me Jenna. Of course, I don't mind having company over at all. Especially if it is about my daughter. I have to finish up in the kitchen quick. Jay and Liz can show you where the dining room is I'll be right there." She quickly says before returning to the kitchen.

Brendon faces us both as my brother just walks over casually to the dining room. I go to follow before I'm stopped by him gently grabbing my wrist and I turn to him getting butterflies in my stomach. He whispers quietly, looking up to make sure both of my family members are not in sight "You seriously do look beautiful though. I love the dress on you."

A blush spread across my face once again and I smile "Thank you...but why are you here?" I ask and walk slowly with him making sure to take our time. "I told you before, I'm here on business. You just have to wait and see what I mean by that though." He smiles before quickening his pace into the dining room. I sigh walking in after as my mother sets some kind of chicken dinner on the table and sitting down next to my brother on the side facing me. Brendon walks sitting across from them, leaving the only seat for me being next to him. Perfect.

"Smells amazing Jenna." He says causing my mother to blush. I roll my eyes slightly, feeling that ping of jealously I usually feel only around Sarah. I hate this because well...it's my mother. I know he isn't flirting or anything but he just knows he can charm. He totally does. He knows it irritates me as well.

"Thank you, Mr.Urie. Please enjoy."

Once everyone's plates are somewhat full and we start eating my mother finally speaks up again "So what is it you wanted to discuss with me about Lizzy?"

I cringe once again sighing.

"Please stop using that. Please." I look over at her with pleading eyes and all i get is a smile and an eye roll. Brendon chuckles before setting his fork down. "Well firstly, she is one of the top, if not the top student in my class right now. She is doing incredibly well to the point it has impressed me and made me question how well I even am with teaching the class." He spoke, smiling the entire time. My face faded into a red color and I tried to focus on just eating before he rested one of his hands on my thigh under the table, his thumb rubbing gently against it.

My mother smiles proudly "That's awesome to hear. I've always tried to keep her in good standing with studying and having good grades but this is awesome to hear. Liz, you never told me how well you were doing in french?" She peers over at me.

I go to speak and a small gasp escapes my mouth before I even could due to Brendon's hand moving up ever so slightly, squeezing the inside of my thigh. "Y-Yeah I kinda just uh thought you would've found out e-eventually." I spit out trying to keep my cool as his hand carries on to slowly creep up my thigh. My eyes jump in between him and my mom, begging him to slow it down while also trying to not seem weird to my mom or brother. My mom goes to say something but Brendon beats her to it.

"That's a beautiful necklace Elizabeth where'd you get it from? Never seen you wear something like that to class." He smirks slightly as he presses his fingers against the outside of my underwear, causing me to close my thighs around his hand. I bite the inside of my lip hard trying not to moan as my mother chimes in "Yeah hun where did you get that? I've never seen you with it before. What's with the B?" Shes asks her over curiosity also peeking its head in.

I take a breath trying to scrabble out words as Brendon carries on trying to touch me through the grip of my thighs.

"I-I got it from uh s-somebody at school..close friends.." I let out quickly my focus shifting once again to his hand as it manages to somehow move my underwear aside, his thumb pressing against my clit.

I shut my eyes tightly and unclench my thigh so he could move his hand freely.

"Must be a good friend than for you to have their initial around your neck." Jay chuckles and my mom smiles. I let out a breathy sigh trying to keep my composure as he moves his thumb slowly in circles.

"Anyway, I've come to ask you this personally since it is a big thing. I'm asking all the parents of my top students if I could have their permission to take them on a trip in February to Paris. We'd be gone for a week and there would be 2 chaperones there. I could give you a paper with more details in the upcoming days." He smiles explaining before moving his hand away from me.

Wait a minute...a trip to fucking Paris?

My mother sat there processing his idea unsure of how to answer. "It's alright if you don't know what to say just yet. But if I may I use the restroom quick while you think about it and some questions you may have?" He says and my mother nods "Oh uh Y-Yes of course. Liz, please go show him where it is." She says and I nod quickly getting up and walking towards the stairs. I look back to make sure he's following behind before I rush up the stairs walking towards the bathroom and stand near it as he takes his strides towards me chuckling. I turn the light on in the bathroom for him, the light flooding the semi-dark hallway before he finally makes it over and he presses me against the wall.

I gasp out slightly and smash my lips into his as he lifts my leg up and around his waist. Our lips move together so roughly as his hand moves down under my dress sliding into my underwear. He covers my mouth with one hand as he thrusts two fingers into me quickly, causing me to moan loudly into his hand, it transferring into a quiet muffle.

He smirks as he thrusts his fingers faster in and out of me "Figured it would be better to take you right here than down at that table. Don't need to freak your family out." He whispers into my ear. I close my eyes, the pleasure starting to build up in my lower stomach as he moves his hand faster.

He whispers seductively in my ear "If I could fuck you right here right now, I so would Elizabeth.." which immediately sends me over the edge. Once settled down he moves his hand away from my mouth and legs my leg fall to the ground. I stare at him breathlessly unable to even come up with words at the moment. He winks at me and kisses me quickly before going into the bathroom.

"We'll talk more about Paris later. You have to return before it becomes suspicious." He chuckles before shutting the door.

I stand there still coming down from my high as I quickly fix my underwear and dress trying to get myself together.

How the fuck am I getting through the rest of the night.