Chapter 34

After around an hour and a half, there is a knock on my door. I throw my phone onto the bed and get up walking over and I open the door, Harper barging in past me a box in her hand. 

"Why yes Harper, come on it thanks for stopping by." I say sarcastically and shut the door. She places the pizza box on the little dresser in the room and she turns to me. "I have a theory about something." 

"Oh? What's that?" I ask going over and taking a slice out, taking a huge bite out of the semi-warm piece. "Mr.Urie...he seemed like he really wanted to get back here like he had a reason to get back here. He also took a while to get back to us after walking you back here. Took at least a half-hour to an hour to when I last saw you both." she explains as she sits on the end of the bed, focusing on the floor as she thinks. 

I start to grow anxious as I quickly set the pizza down. "Oh uh really? I wonder why." I try to say nonchalantly and she points at me. "I think he's cheating on Ms.Orzechowski with another woman here!" she shouts a matter of factly. 

Does she know? Maybe she's just trying to get it out of me? Or maybe she's just scheming again like she usually does. 

"That kinda a huge allegation Harper. He was pretty angry when we got back and shit maybe he just took a walk for some air y'know?" I tell her in an attempt to change her mind. "Plus who would he possibly cheat on her with? We are in France, not the U.S." I carry on and she shakes her head. "That's also the thing! Maybe that's why he became a French teacher in the first place! To get here pretty much for free through the school. Maybe he met someone online." 

I can't help but laugh at the little theory she came up with. She was getting somewhere with the cheating thing but the whole becoming a teacher just to get here? Nah that's just too much. 

Harper frowns when I laugh and she sighs. "I'm overthinking it arent I?" 

"Just try to focus on yourself and the mini vacation we are on okay?" I tell her as I sit down, grabbing the slice of pizza once again. She lays back sighing and rubs her face. "How'd things go with him anyway when you got back? He was kinda weird back at the store when he got all close to you and stuff. Though he was going to hit you over just being there honestly." She asks and I roll my eyes. 

"It was fine. He was just really mad and irritated, gave me a talk, then left. Y'know, Mr.Urie being Mr.Urie. Maybe he's irritated because he won't be getting anything tomorrow." I tell her as I finish up the slice. She laughs and nudges me. "Only thing he'll be getting is a phone call back from home and maybe a jerk-off session."

"Man what a time to be in Paris alone."

//

I am woken up by someone gently shaking me and I groan, attempting to roll over. "Eliza you need to get up if you want to start our day." Brendon says, rubbing my arm softly. I groan pulling the blanket up slightly "Just 5 more minutes please." I say and he chuckles quietly. "Okay...I left an outfit for you on the end of the bed if you aren't up in 10 minutes I'll be back in." 

I hear footsteps and a door close and I slowly start to get myself up, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes. 

Wait? Did he say an outfit? Did he buy me clothes? 

I look at the end of the bed and as he said, there were clothing, shoes, and jewelry all laying at the end of the bed. I quickly stand up and move towards the end of the bed and smile, admiring the beautiful outfit he put together. 

I pick up the romper observing it as it looks quite small and I feel nervous looking at the size but quickly relax and it does say it's my size

I pick up the romper observing it as it looks quite small and I feel nervous looking at the size but quickly relax and it does say it's my size. I grab everything the outfit includes and one of the bags from the lingerie store yesterday and go into the bathroom. I open the bag and take out the matching black and red pair of bra and panties and put them on, still pleased with how they look on me. Hopefully, it will be a good surprise for later. I slide the romper on and am happy to see the straps are thick enough to cover up the straps of my bra. 

I quickly put on eyeliner and mascara and I brush out my hair trying to make it look good without my straightener. Probably should've brought it with me.  Once I'm happy with it I put the earrings in and although I wouldn't pick them out for myself they go with the outfit great. I give myself one last look in the bathroom before taking the heels off the counter and going back out to my bed sitting on the end. 

I look at how thin the heel is and start to feel nervous again. It's ridiculous how much my weight has given me doubt about the things I want to wear and never ever take the jump to just wearing stuff like this. I put on the heels and get up a bit shakily and walk around trying to get a good pace down. 

It's different, the heels have not broken under me, this will take some getting used to but I'm happy to put my doubts to rest. 

I grab my phone checking the time to see it's about 10:56 in the morning and I look up when I hear the door opening. 

Brendon stood there looking me up and down as I did the same with him. His hair was gelled back perfectly as it usually was at school, he was wearing a light pink matching suit jacket and dress pants with a navy blue shirt underneath, decorated at the collar. 

"You look stunning." He smiles still admiring me from the door and I blush smiling. "Thanks to you...you also look very handsome." 

He smiles and puts his hand out for me to take and I walk over to him taking his hand in mine and I kiss his cheek. 

"So what are we going to do? Sit around here until later tonight?" I ask looking up at him. "Well, today is a free day for everyone. This means they also can only stay on the same street as the hotel for today or just stay in. So I worked around this and we are going to be doing some things away from here." He smiles talking proudly about his plans. I listen to him thinking about it and ask "Okay but how are we getting out of here without anyone seeing us?" 

"Nobody but Mrs.Bennet is awake right now. I already checked in with her and told her I'd be away for the day just doing my own thing. So we are all good to go." He explains and I sigh happily. "Seems like you are trying to get us the perfect day." I smile and he nods. 

"Only for you. Come on we have to get started." He says and he starts to walk out the door with me, his hand still in mine. We go into the elevator and he presses the lobby button and we wait patiently. "B how did you get my sizes?" I ask him feeling curious. He smiles looking at me "Yesterday while undressing you I just took a quick peek of everything I took off. Shoe size I just guessed and got lucky." 

I roll my eyes blushing as the doors open "You are too much." 

"I know." he replies and we walk out together.