Chapter 9

I walk into the classroom a couple of minutes early with Harper and I go to follow her but stop in my tracks almost completely forgetting the entire conversation I had with her.

I turn around heading to the other side of the room where Noah and Jeremy are sat speaking with each other. They both turn there heads to me and their eyes go wide exploring my body, but mostly my torso. I smile at Noah holding my books up and against my chest to perch my breasts up a bit. "Is it alright if I sit with you today?" I ask with a small smile. He nods not breaking his gaze on me and I sit down in the desk next to him.

I turn to him and put my hand out "I'm Liz if you didn't already know." I explain and he smiles. "I'm Noah, that's Jeremy." He points behind him to his buddy who waves at me. I wave back then face the front and Brendon walks in looking around and he lands on my seat. He raises an eyebrow looking concerned then he looks at Harper. "Where's Elizabeth?" he asks her and she points over to where I'm sitting.

He looks over and I wave my fingers at him then turn my attention back to Noah. I feel his gaze still on me while talking to Noah and I laugh at whatever corny joke that just came out of his mouth. The rest of the class fills up as usual and no one has an issue with the seating arrangement from what I can tell so that's a good sign.

I bring my attention to the front of the room waiting for class to start and Brendon is writing something down pretty focused. Once he's finished he gets up and he smacks his hands together "Alright so today is an independent day as in I'm going to hand you a worksheet, you will do the work, and you'll be quiet while doing it. You can listen to music if you want and if you need any help please raise your hand." he explains before grabbing a stack of papers from the side of his desk.

Seems like it's going to be a pretty laid back day today then. He walks around the room handing the papers out and he comes around to my desk and takes a paper from the bottom of the stack and places it on my desk before moving onto the next person. In the corner, a note is written.

'I don't appreciate the seat change. Especially next to the boys. I hope to see you back where you were tomorrow. B x'

How direct of him. I roll my eyes and start my work putting my earbuds in listening to some music.

Minutes go past, question after question about the proper pronunciation of the word Lè, and I feel a tap on my shoulder and its Noah passing me a note. I take it rather quickly and open it in front of me.

'Think I could possibly get your number?'

I smiled at this. I scribbled my number down on the piece of paper and went to go hand it back to him when it was grabbed out of my hand from behind us. Can he maybe back off a little bit?

"If you guys have something to say you can save it for after class." Brendon says taking the note and slipping it in his pocket before returning to the front of the room. I roll my eyes and look back at Noah and mouth "I'll give it to you after" before returning my attention back to my work.

The minutes go by and the bell eventually rings and everyone gets up except for me, again. I ask Noah for his phone and I input my number in so he has it and he leaves the room happily. He seems like such a sweetheart

The room empties and I am yet again left alone face to face with Mr.Urie himself.

He's currently sitting on the top of his desk watching me. "So who are you trying to impress today, Noah or me?" He questions and I look over at him. "Are you seriously asking me that question?" I can't help but try and turn this whole weird situation between him and I around.

I've thought about things and looking at this from an outside perspective it's extremely fucking weird. First off he is my french instructor who yeah sure is attractive as hell but he is my FRENCH INSTRUCTOR. Second, I've known him for what? 48 hours? I know his name, his age, and his career. Yet somehow my brain overthinks this and undresses him like everyone else and wants more and more of him. It is actually disgusting.

He shrugs smug with himself "Only wanting answers doll face." and I roll my eyes. "Its Liz. Don't call me doll face or sweetheart or even Elizabeth! It's just straight-up not appropriate at all!" I explain but all he does is chuckle.

"You didn't seem to mind yesterday."

I sigh out and just get up grabbing my stuff "Listen, I don't like the fact that all you did was look at me and decided hey she doesn't want to fuck me let me change that and throw yourself at me. I know nothing about you, and I'm not going to play these games just so you can get your perfect approval rating."

He looks at me kinda shocked at my outburst. Guess he wasn't expecting that. I go to walk to the door but like he always does he opens his mouth "You still have detention for 2 days that's not changed."

I place my stuff down and sit back down in a huff and he chuckles watching me.

"Well, what do you want to know?" He asks me, his legs swinging slightly off his desk. I raise an eyebrow "What?"

"You said you know nothing about me so let us change that. What do you want to know?" He asks once again. "This is not going to change the fact that I'm not going to have sex with you just letting you know," I tell him straight up and he nods his attitude changing slightly.

"Well uh...what do you like to do?" I ask one of the most common questions anyone could.
"I like a lot of things when I think about it. Food, video games, music. I actually like to sing and play the piano a bit." He explains, a different tone in his voice. I smile watching him "You sing?" I ask. He shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair "It's nothing but a hobby. Grew up with a lot of music around."

We talk for the rest of the time joking around and just learning about each other. It is quite enjoyable actually. I learned that he grew up as a Mormon as well which is kind of odd and I found it quite hilarious. Before I even realize it detention is over and I get up grabbing my stuff.

"Well time flies when you're having fun I guess." He chuckles grabbing his jacket and bag. I nod smiling and I go to walk out and he stops me. "Do you need a ride home? I know you walk home I saw you walking yesterday and I do not mind." he gives me a half-smile. No, he cannot give me a ride home. Could you imagine what people would think if they saw him, Mr.Brendon Urie, giving me, Elizabeth Savage, a ride home?

"Yeah sure I don't mind."

Fuck.