Chapter 8

Since Brendon wants to play games I'll play some games with him.

I am walking into school wearing a dress again but this time on purpose.

It is a light blue dress that stops right before my knee and has quite a deep v neck style if I may add. I am wearing a black leather jacket as well as some converse to throwback to his style from yesterday. I've thrown my hair up into space buns and have two stands of hair curled in front of my face. I also decided to do my makeup today which consists of light blue eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and highlight on my nose and cheeks. I also have shitty concealer spread on my neck to cover up the activity from yesterday. Did I try today? Fuck yeah I did. Did I mainly do it so I could skip gym class? Also yes.

I check the time, 12:43, Lunch period. Alright well, time to meet up with Harper.

I texted her letting her know I've just arrived and awaited her text leaning against my locker. I scroll through random social media and I hear footsteps and I look up and meet his gaze. My heart pounds immediately remembering what happened in my dreams.

Damn, he looks good today as well. His hair is perfectly gelled back making him look put together as he is also wearing a white button-up with a black tie. Not to mention his sleeves were pulled up to his elbows. I cannot express how attracted I am to him at this moment.

I watch his eyes look me up and down taking in my looks. He stops in his tracks right in front of me giving me a stern look.

"I think that dress might be too short for school Ms.Savage." he faces me, his eyes traveling back down to look where it ends. I shrug "I think that's up to me to decide thank you."

His demeanor changes and he moves closer to me looking around making sure no one is around us and he whispers "Are you trying to give ME attitude about this Elizabeth." he licks his bottom lip slightly as he speaks. As he gets closer to me I smell his cologne and it is like heaven.

"I don't think I'd call it trying I'd say I am." I tell him trying not to break my gaze from his face. I watch as his eyes move down to my chest, taking in how deep the cut of the neck goes and he looks back up into my eyes "You are just begging me to give you more detention aren't you?" he says lowly next to my ear. I try to control my breathing keeping it steady trying to seem unfazed.

"Why would I? I have no reason to be in there." I say then look away from him. He's not going to break me, not this time.

"We'll see about that." he moves away and walks down the hall before going into his room.

Sexually stimulated aggravation? Possibly. I hear more footsteps and she comes only at the perfect moments.

"Hey, are you okay why'd you show up late...where the hell are you going?" She asks looking at my appearance. I chuckle and walk with her to the bathroom. "Trying to impress a boy that's all." I smile to myself kinda embarrassed I'd even say something like that. Harper squeals slightly and hits my arm a bunch. "Oh my gosh, you haven't liked a boy since like 2nd grade! Who is he? Do I know him? Have you gone on a date yet?" she asks all these questions on hyperspeed.

I laugh at her jitteriness "Actually uh...it's Noah. I haven't spoken to him but I'd like too." I lie. Don't get me wrong Noah is actually pretty cute but we all know whose attention I'm really trying to get.

"You have to sit with him today. Make the first move girl make yourself noticeable."

Well shit, that wasn't apart of the plan.

"I don't want to come off too strong and desperate Harp. Plus I need to sit with you to control your drool bucket." I joke and she smiles. "Don't worry about me! This could be your future husband we are talking about!" she explains getting excited once again. Oh Harper...always getting ahead of yourself.

"Alright I'll sit with him today but if he loses interest in me because of it I'll never ever forgive you!" I say in an overdramatic voice and she laughs.

Well this is going to be an interesting experience.