Chapter 1

"I don't see the big deal on why you wanted to take French so badly this year. You don't even like french. That's at least what you said after sitting in history class for 40 minutes." I turn to Harper as we walk looking at our schedules. "Oh, you'll be thanking me later. I can't believe you didn't see him last year." her eyes wander the ceiling and walls as she walks backward trying to speak to me. "If you are talking about the new instructor that started one week before summer break then uh yeah? It seems kinda pointless to meet someone who A.Won't be giving me my education and B. Starts the week before school ends" I roll my eyes at her remarks. Who the hell starts right at the end? I mean...you get a job start it for a week and already get a three-month break. Huge waste of time if you ask me. 

Harper and I switch places as now I'm the one walking backward towards whatever classroom french is in. "Listen Liz, just trust me on this. I get you want your education but why not add a little eye candy onto it ya'know?  Add some flavor to the mix!" I chuckle and roll my eyes once again at her remarks. "It french class. We are going to sit down and learn how to speak a language that was made in the 16th century, you are going to sit there bored out of your mind thinking that you were getting an eye show instead. Plus he's probably not even that attractive, What do you want me to think? Man, I wanna fuck the shit outta this guy?" I say turning my body back to face the direction we are walking. "Hey, you said it not me.". 

We walk into the classroom and to my surprise, there are actually a good amount of guys in here. I am shocked. Harper  got her hopes up for the wrong class

We take our seats on the right side of the classroom as I sit down in the front row Harper huffs at me. "What? I sit in the front to pay attention more." I look at her as she gives me a glare. "I wanted the front seat. To uh, ya'know, look at the board and such.". I roll my eyes knowing I won't hear the end of this if I don't move so I move to the seat behind her and bring out a notebook. I scour the room trying to find familiar faces. Most of the class females consists of the blond bimbos whos tits are bigger then their brains, dilequents who took this to get it over and done with, and two regulars. Noah and Jeremy. I've talked to them once or twice they are pretty cool from what i know. 

A man then walks in, making the room silent and taking the gaze of almost everyone in the room. "Bonjour à tous. Je m'appelle M. Urie et je serai votre professeur de français cette année" the words roll off his tounge like a sweet symphony. Perfectly pronounced in every way. His words weren't the only thing that was sweet. His chestnut hair is gelled back almost perfectly, his body if not flawless under his striped shirt and mustard cardigan. His shirt was neatly tucked into his beige jean like pants. And the jawline? Holy shit Harper wasn't downplaying this guy. He is a piece of eye candy. 

 I came here to focus on a language, not an instructor....right?