Chapter 33

We quickly pulled me over to my room, standing in front of the door. He turned to face me and stuck his hand out.

"Room key, now." He demanded. I smirk slightly not moving an inch. He watches me and chuckles lowly. "You'll only make it worse for yourself if you don't listen to me." He warns and I shrug holding up the 2 bags I have in one hand.

"Sorry, my hands are full looks like you'll need to grab it. It is in my right back pocket.". He smirks moving closer to me and wrapping his arm around, sliding his hand in my back pocket and taking the card. I bite my lip clearly in his line of sight and he scoffs moving away.

"You really have no idea what's coming when this door opens."

I'm hoping it's going to be me.

Within seconds he swipes the card over the door lock and it beeps before the door swings open. "In." He demands once again and I stand in place, again. He starts to catch on that I'm pretty much not going to follow any of his orders and he takes my bags gently, setting them into the room.

Unexpected. But so was what happened next.

He walked over to me and lifted me up and over his shoulder holding onto me tightly.

"Brendon put me down!" I shouted as he walked in shutting the door behind him.

"Hm as you wish." He said before tossing me over and onto the bed. I bounced slightly and quickly sat up smirking.

"Well, something has gotten into you." I say as he crawls on top of me quickly. He pushes me down and smashes our lips together almost immediately as they start to move in sync with each other. His hands traveled down the sides of my body as he move his knee in between my legs.

He pulled away from me slightly as he took his belt off and spoke "Sit up and put your hands behind your back."

I did as told and he proceeded to tie the belt around my wrists behind me than laying me back, adjusting the pillow behind me as well. "Comfortable and not in pain right?" He asks, slight concern in his voice. I nod and the concern drains almost immediately from his voice as he takes my jeans off.

"It's one thing to send me a picture of yourself like that when we're close together..."

He pulls them off of me then moves to carefully take my sweater off, kissing my cheek softly when he does.

"But while we're apart, specifically around others from class? That's just playing games and teasing me babe."

He moves crawling over me once again until he is face to face with me as he pecks my lips slowly. "Maybe it's time to get a taste of your own medicine hm?" he whispers as he moves to the side of my neck, nipping at my skin causing goosebumps to form across my body. I moan as he carries on kissing and sucking on several parts of my neck before slowly moving down to my chest. 

I look down at him and watch him with that usual smirk plastered across his face, his eyes full of that dark lust. He runs his tongue ever so carefully across my nipple causing a moan to escape my mouth before he moves away. He then blows onto my nipple causing it to go hard, as well as causing me to squirm in place from the increased sensitivity he's causing. He moves forward, doing the same thing to my other breast as I start to grow more impatient. 

I groan trying to remove my hands from the belt but there is no use. I rest my head back letting out a sigh before sharply inhaling due to him quickly taking my nipple into his mouth, swirling it around with his tongue. I moan out closing my eyes and I hear him chuckle when he pulls away, his hands traveling down to my legs. 

"I could tell someone was getting annoyed from that. It's only the start." he says moving down in between my legs. I bite my lip watching as he opens my legs, running his nails gently against the inside of my thighs. I watch his hands move closer and closer to my core before quickly redirecting them back to my thighs once again. I whine a bit starting to grow needier with each swipe of his hand. 

He takes my whines as a moment to blow against my core, causing my body to jolt slightly. 

"Brendon please..." I whine on the verge of begging him to simply just touch me. 

"Not fun being teased around with right?" he states, his face moving closer, making me grow warmer and more excited. I feel his breath against me and I move my hips up slightly but he only moves away as I do. 

"Yes I'm sorry, I won't do it again just, please..." I beg him dreading every moment he ignores my pleads. He then runs his thumb carefully over my slit once again causing my body to jolt a small moan coming out of my mouth. 

"Mhm, well you can still send me those photos, you did look stunning really." He talks so smoothly as he slides 2 fingers into me as I moan out. He thrusts his fingers slowly in and out of me as his tongue goes to my clit, moving it in circles. 

I moan, my body filling with immediate pleasure after waiting so long for his touch. He continues his actions as he picks up the pace replacing his tongue with his thumb instead. 

I struggle wanting out of the restraint he has me in with his belt which is also punishment enough. He looks up at me, moving his fingers even faster than before causing my moans to grow even louder, my back arching as I start to feel that build up in my lower abdomen. 

"Look at me." he demands and I do as told, before I know it my head goes back as I hit the peak of my orgasm. "Holy fuck..." I moan gasping a bit from the pleasure before slowly calming down from it. He removes his fingers from inside me and stands up looking at me. 

"I didn't have to let you finish yknow but I felt like being nice." he says walking over as he sits me up carefully, taking his belt off from around my wrists. I roll my eyes and rub my wrists a slight ache radiating from where the belt was. "You're an ass." I say and he laughs slightly. 

"Now you know what happens though." He chuckles sliding his belt on again. "You have to stay here now since well, Harper thinks you got in trouble so I'll bring you back some pizza okay?" His personality almost shifted from dark and lustful into the caring concerned one I've been seeing a lot more of lately. I smile nodding and he goes to walk away but I grab his hand first, causing him to turn back around. 

I move to stand on my knees on the bed and I kiss his lips gently and smile "Extra cheese, I'll see you later." 

A smile quickly forms on his face and he nods. "Yeah you will." he replies before walking out of my room. 

At least my hopes of being the one that was coming came true.