Chapter 6

Everyone gets up grabbing their stuff and I stay put knowing I'm stuck in this room for 2 more hours.

He just had to be on detention duty today huh? 

Harper says her goodbyes and good lucks then leaves the room, the door shutting behind her. I cannot wait to see how this goes down. 

Mr.Urie cleans the whiteboard off before setting the eraser down and looking towards me. "Nice stunt you pulled today dollface. Who are you trying to impress? The boys, or me?" he smiles. I roll my eyes turning my head to look at the wall in front of me. "I'm here to do my time and then leave thank you." I reply and he chuckles. "If you really think you are gonna sit there and be silent for two hours I think you might be wrong." he says sitting down behind his desk. I try not to look at him and I carry on being silent keeping my eyes on the wall. He chuckles at this. 

"Nice to know you were looking at me today, making you a grade A liar claiming that you would never and it would do nothing for you." he smirks putting his legs on top of his desk leaning back in his chair. My head basically snaps in his direction "I wasn't staring at you I was watching you speak. Sorry if that is a crime." and he just laughs at my reply. "Yes me going over proper compound sentences just thrills your mind." he adds on his sarcastic tone. 

"Yes, it does. Thank you for pointing that out, Brendon." I smirk and he nearly falls out of his chair and he looks at me. "Excuse me? What did you just call me?" he stands up making full eye contact with me. "I said thank you for pointing out the obvious to me, Mr. Brendon Urie." I stand up watching him walk over. 

"And who said you can call me that because I know I did not tell you to." he gets closer to me and I lean against the wall. "I decided I can call you whatever I want." I smirk at him. He's inches away from me at this point. His eyes turn to a darker, deeper brown. Both his arms extend slamming next to both sides of my head, our faces only inches apart. 

"I can get you to call me a bunch of different things Dollface." his voice deeper, more sensual than before. I feel warmer as his eyes flick down to my lips then back up to my eyes. He's thinking what I'm thinking...but I can't let him know that. 

"Then what do you want me to call you then, Brendon?" I whisper and move my hand out to touch the top button of his shirt but he grabs my wrists and holds both my hands against the wall, his body is against mine at this point. My breath hitches from the sudden movement and he whispers in my ear "I am Mr.Urie to you. If you don't like that I'll have to take care of the issue" his warm breath hitting my neck and giving me goosebumps. The feeling comes back in my stomach and I look at him "This is highly inappropriate. " I hiss at him. He can't win that's not how this works. 

But he holds my arms against the wall just enough so I can't push him off of me and he moves his forehead against mine. "You are nineteen, you were put into school late. We may be on student-instructor terms but legally you are not off-limits." he breaths out, his breath against my lips. I can't win. This situation makes it nearly impossible. So...I give in.

"Fuck it." I whisper and collide my lips into his. He kisses me back as our breathing gets heavier. He moves his arms down to my waist and my arms move around his neck. Our lips move in sync with each other getting rougher as the minute's pass. He pushes me harder against the wall, moving a leg in between my thighs and I can't help but gasp out. He chuckles deeply and moves down to my neck eventually hitting the sensitive spots I let out a quiet moan as I am not completely sure that anyone is remaining in the school.

Wait. School. I am in school detention, Mr.Urie, french instructor. For fucks sake the hell am I doing!

I push him away from me and he stumbles back, his breathing heavy and he gives me a confused look. "Did I do something wrong?" He watches me move pulling my dress down. 

"You are my instructor this cannot happen. We are in my damn school for Christs sake. It's against policy for any of this to be happening and it's not going to happen again any time-" he cuts me off by placing a finger over my lips. "It may not happen here but it will happen again. I will see under that dress one day Elizabeth and you know it." 

My only problem is he's right.

 What happened felt amazing and I see why girls want to do it so badly. Not that they know what it's like to make out with the man but to be good looking, taste amazing, and move the way he does, I can only help to wonder what he's like in bed. I stare at him as he moves his finger away. 

"I know I'm right I can see it in your eyes you can't resist me. Its the one thing you want to refuse but you just can't." he starts leaning me against the wall again. "And when I saw you yesterday walking down the hall in your jeans. Damn, I knew I had to get to you somehow. The urge to throw you over my desk right here and just fuck the shit out of you is strong doll face but you know I can't do that yet. Not today at least. But I know that's what you wish for. Your eyes were undressing me today and that's when I knew." 

We are back to square one. My back up against the wall and I pull him in by his collar smashing our lips together once again. Fuck it's like he's intoxicating. It's so wrong but tastes and feels so right. He moves down to my neck as he moves his hand up the side of my dress. My breath hitches in the back of my throat at his touch and he backs up completely when satisfied with himself. 

He looks me up and down, worn out by the make-out session we just had again and he runs a hand through his hair. He chuckles walking to his desk grabbing his things and he looks over "As of right now, you can call me Brendon when we are together by ourselves. Anywhere else its Mr.Urie to you, got it?" He says sternly and I nod my head, not really able to form words right now. "You are free to go then for today Ms.Savage. I'll be seeing you in detention tomorrow " he winks and I nod grabbing my stuff, walking past him

"Oh and by the way. Left you a little present on your neck to remember me by." he smirks and opens the door walking past me. His long legs stride as he heads for the exit. I push my dress down and hurry to the girls' bathroom to look at my neck. Once there I immediately go to the mirror and look at the damages. 

My neck has a giant red hickey on the right side and I will have no explanation for it when I get home.

I am so incredibly screwed.