Chapter 5

I turn the corner seeing his classroom at the end of the hall. I walk slowly. Attempting to waste as much time as possible.

The more the merrier right?

I turn to walk into his room and all heads turn to me and watch me walk to my seat. Harper mouths to me asking if everything's okay and I nod.

"Nice of you to join us today Ms.Savage." that oh so just 'lovely' man speaks to me. He's looking down at some papers on his desk and I stop before sitting down and I turn to him "I needed help with some math problems and stayed back a couple of minutes won't happen again." 

"Don't let it happen again or I'll be forced to give you-" he lifts his head from the paperwork in front of his face and looks at me. Both up and down his eyes looking at every piece of my body. Last time I ever wear a dress to school.  I roll my eyes as he clears his throat "I uh-I'll be forced to give you detention.". I let out another huff grabbing my notebook for whatever this jackass has planned today.

He stands up straight wiping his hands on the back of his pants. "Alright so I went through your answers and although I am flattered I will not be texting or calling any of you. Noah, Jeremy, thank you for actually wanting to be here to learn the way of the french. As well as the college wanna-be's back there. " He smiles pointing to a small group in the back. I raise an eyebrow. 

Fucker didn't mention me. 

I raise my hand immediately and he looks over at me "Yes Elizabeth?"

"Its Liz, thank you. I believe I wrote down that I am retaking this course to go further in-depth with french as well Mr.Urie." I glare at him. He looks down sprawling out the papers on his desk searching. "Hmm, I don't seem to see it here Elizabeth. I guess it might've got miss placed. My apologies that I did not include you separately with the boys." he looks up giving me a smug smile. I dig my nails into my arm. He really is getting on my nerves. He walks around to the front of his desk leaning on it, one leg casually over the other.

As he speaks I can't help but look at his attire. A black plain suit jacket, white button-up, some black slacks and...converse? I mean way to throw a girl off but no suit shoes? Really?  

I continue to investigate his person and I cannot find a single flaw in his outfit. Each button perfectly set up all the way to the top, the collar flattened out on top of the suit jacket just right. The light stubble on his neck giving him a more mature look than ever as well and his lips move with such precision with each word. And back to that damn jawline. 

I'm knocked out of my basically unconscious state by Harper slamming down my arm I was resting my head on, causing me to slam my head on the desk making a loud thud. I groan out slightly in pain and feel just about fifty thousand eyes on me. Including the two in the front who let this happen. 

"You alright over there?" He asks with a side smile. I sit up more rubbing my head and I smack Harper's arm and she just laughs "I am fine thank you."

"Please pay attention next time." He winks fast enough just for me to notice and I roll my eyes, so much they are about to roll out of my head. 

//

20 minutes in Mr.Urie is going on about proper construction of a french sentence blah blah blah whatever and Harper passes me a note. 

You were staring at him. I bet you were thinking about him too!
Just tell me now that I'm right and you will never hear from me again!

I groan turning the paper over, writing on the back.

Can I not watch my teacher speak or do I have to stare out the window?

I look forward,  making sure Mr.Urie's back is turned to me and I pass it to her. She reads and chuckles to herself and I see her scribble something and pass it back to me. 

You can watch a teacher teach but getting so caught up in thought that I can smack your arm away from your head is a whole different level

I roll my eyes and she giggles hearing me sigh out and I watch Mr.Urie turn around looking at Harper. "Did I miss a joke Ms.Lewis?" he asks her. I watch her tense up and bite her lip and look down "No Mr.Urie." 

I can see the small smile grow on his face when he sees he's made her flustered. He's winning. 
Not on my watch he isn't.  

"I think you missed a pretty big joke." I speak, almost every girl in the room's attention brought to me. He stops and looks at me "Excuse me?". He turns his body towards me as I smirk. 

"The joke here is that you tried matching such a formal outfit with a pair of sneakers Mr.Urie." I point out. Most of the girls gasp at me that I would ever point a 'flaw' out on this man. It's not even a big deal I just think he'd look better with dress shoes. Some of the guys chuckle including Noah and Jeremy. I pass a smile towards there way. Maybe I'll make some new friends.

Harper turns around looking at me sternly and mumbles "Liz what the fuck are you doing?". "I'm not letting him embarrass you like that." I look at her then back at him. Mr.Urie looks over at the boys chuckle then back at me "Maybe you'd like to discuss this in detention tomorrow as well?" he crosses his arms. "Maybe... I'd be able to give you more advice on how to properly dress." I smile. He looks at me defeated and lets out a sigh before continuing with the lesson. I look around the room most girls throwing daggers at me with there eyes and then there is Harper. 

"Thank you. " she whispers to me. Is that appreciation I hear? "Your welcome, Harp."

And just like that, the bell goes off. 

Class is over, Detention begins.