Chapter 2

His eyes scan the room over his students for this year. Most of the girls giving him 'fuck me' eyes, Harper included. His stare radiates around the room landing on Harper. I watched her fix her posture and I roll my eyes a little too soon as his eyes land on me right after. I can only help but look back at him, not really to fix anything. Who am I trying to impress? I'm here to learn, get my diploma and leave.

That's why I never really understood suck-ups or teacher's pets. Do you kiss someone's ass for so long just to most likely never see them again?

I look down feeling his eyes linger on me as if he's waiting for something but looks away before walking to the front of his desk. "Does anyone here have any clue what I just said?" His voice speaks in a smoother tone. A blond girl raises her hand and he looks over at her "Uh...i think you said Hello I'm pretty sure!" he gives her a charming smile "Yes but no. I did in fact say hello but what was the whole sentence?". I raise my hand as I am trying to be the actual logical one who is not running off his man fumes today.

Once his eyes spot my hand we lock eyes as he smiles. "May you repeat your sentence for me?"

He stares at me for a moment, almost as if he's trying to figure me out. I don't really think much of it though. He nods his head and his tone changes while watching me, his voice deeper, may I say trancing? "Bonjour à tous. Je m'appelle M. Urie et je serai votre professeur de français cette année " He speaks slower as well making sure I hear every word. I can't help but feel the room get hotter.

But who can blame me? A , I guess attractive, almost seductive man speaking french directly to me? Don't get me wrong Mr.Druide speaking french was fine but him? Hot damn it's something else.

I think for a second and say back as confidently as possible "Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Urie and I will be your french....heh...I am kind of lost on the last two.". He smirks, may I say impressed? "You were on the right track. I guess not everyone here is new to the language."

"What can I say, french simply speaks to me differently than English."

What kind of word vomit just spewed out of my mouth?

He chuckles at me turning his gaze back to the class as a whole.

"Although she missed the last two words she is correct. I am Mr.Urie and I am the replacement of Mr.Druide who has moved away unexpectedly. So you will be having me all year." He speaks confidently. I watch his hands as he talks. Strong hands but his cardigan reveals may I say tattoos?

He walks behind his desk grabbing a sheet of paper with what seems like names on them. I was correct as he starts to read off names and taking role. His eyes scurry around the paper, carefully to read out each name making sure he pronouncing them right. His lips curl reading each name before announcing them as if to practice each before saying them.

"Elizabeth Savage?" I move my gaze towards his desk stating that I'm present and he hesitates for a moment before moving on. He reads through all the names and once the name fest is over he walks around the front of the room, searching over the class.

"If I may ask all of you to take out a sheet of paper we are going to have our first short activity. Please write down the reason why you decided to take French and what you expect from this course."

I think about it. I'm taking french again to mainly be with Harper and to get a refresher for college. But Harper enrolled me so she could prove how wrong I was about the french-speaking hottie. Of course, that would not be appropriate to write down would it now? So I simply fill it in as a refresher course to learn about french more in-depth. Once everyone has finished he walks around the classroom collecting the papers. He gets around to my side and i hand him my paper and his hand brushes against mine. I can't help but flush red and look away. I feel his eyes linger on me for a moment for about the fifteenth time today may I add, before taking Harper's paper and sitting down. "I am going to read through all these and I'll give some input tomorrow. For now you guys are free until the bell rings" he says putting the stack of papers in front of him.

Harper turns around to me and mouths "Oh my god what do you think?". I shrug trying not to let her in on the actual attraction I am feeling. I can't let her be right on this one. "He's okay. Like I told you I'm here for french." Her mouth gapes open and I can't help but feel a pair of eyes on me. He's looking at me again with those eyes. What is his deal? The bell goes off and the whole class stands up.

"Ms.Savage I'd like you to stay after class so I may speak with you." he says not breaking eye contact with me. Harper elbows me and winks at me "You a leg in before me you dirty dog!" and I roll my eyes. "I'll meet you in the hall. You promised me a ride home tonight." i watch her as she nods walking out.

I walk to the front near his desk as everyone clears the room. This was the last class of the day so seeing them rush out wasn't to big a deal.

Mr.Urie moves to sit on the front of his desk and he just looks at me puzzled.

"So, Elizabeth is it?" he smiles looking down at me. Perfect teeth. Getting a closer look at him is even better than before. His eyes are a beautiful chocolate color and his face just barely has a splash of freckles on it. His lips almost perfect when he speaks. Its almost like he was born perfect. One piece of his hair lays on his forehead almost purposely out of place. I still can't get over that jawline.

"Ms.Savage?" he asks snapping me out of my trance. "Huh? Oh uh sorry. Yeah, that's me. You can call me Liz though most call me that."

He nods at my response a smile playing on the sides of his lips "I'll stick with Elizabeth. So you are taking my class to learn more in-depth about french huh?" he asks. "Oh yeah is that an issue...?" I look at him slightly puzzled. I don't see the big deal here.

"Oh, of course not it's just simply a different answer to everyone else's. Most of the females in the class wrote numbers down. But yours was simple. Are you sure that's the real reason you are taking this class?" He looks at me as if I'm hiding something.

"What I wrote down is the reason why I am taking the course," I said as sternly as possible. He smirks smugly in response. "Oh really? You are just the special one in the bunch then? Other than the four others who are here for college purposes. You've taken french already."

I look at him as serious as possible "I want to learn more about french. Sorry I don't look at you and want to drool over you. You might have become an instructor here to make easy money off cheap whores of my class but I'm actually here to learn not to remove the clothes of my instructor with my eyes."

I know I know seems kinda straight forward but he seems like a douche. Most teachers would care about someone wanting to learn, not having their entire class adore them. But I was getting annoyed at this point and he obviously wasn't going to let it go. Maybe that's his thing. I go to walk over towards the door but he opens his mouth again before I get out the door.

He chuckles "You sure about that in the halls you mentioned you wanted to fuck the shit outta the new guy."

I halt in my steps. A blush creeps across my face as I look back at him. "Walking behind you in the hall sweetheart. I know you are thinking it." he winks and I turn away. "You shouldn't be talking to your students like that" I mumble and he laughs walking over to me.

"Oh just you saddle up for this term I think you'll be quite pleased with how I talk to you." He leans on the wall next to me, eyeing me up. I can't help but feel a tingle in my stomach. The hell is he doing? This is not normal.

I can't help but not let him win. That's what he wants from me anyway right? To give in? Tell him I want to throw everything off his desk and ride him right there? Although it may not be entirely false, it is something that will not be happening. He's not gonna make his salary easy he's gonna have a challenge and it's going to be me.

"Oh yeah and whys that?" I turn my body to face him. A smirk is still plastered on his face and he moves to my ear and whispers "I'll have you change your reason for taking my class to be the real reason doll." I feel his breath near my ear and it sends goosebumps down my body. I move away rather quickly and he speaks one last time.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Elizabeth."

After I leave the classroom I only have five words after that.

What the fuck just happened?