Chapter 36

I stood on the balcony that looked over the bustling Paris morning. I currently have on one of the robes the hotel provided in my room as staying naked seemed to be what's best right now as the past couple of hours were...quite the event to say the least.

We got back maybe around 7? 8 o'clock and we had sex until around 4 in the morning. It's now 9 and as you can probably tell I did not sleep much. I never thought I could be filled with so much passion, pleasure, and peace all at once in one place but all I know for sure is I never want this to end.

I relax gazing at the beautiful sight of the city and feel arms wrap around me from behind. A joyful smile spreads across my face as I lean into his body, relaxing even more than before. I turn my head slightly so I could see his face and kissed his chin gently.

"Good morning love." He says a deep  grumbled tone in his voice due to just waking up. Quite sexy may I add. Not to mention the new pet name sending butterflies to my stomach. "Last night was..unforgettable." I tell him as I look back at the view. "I could agree. Can always do it again tonight...and tomorrow night..." He says seductively, trailing down the back of my neck to my shoulder whilst moving my robe out of the way as he does. I giggle biting my lip as his lips glide across my skin and I hear a gasp from our right.

My head quickly snaps over to look in the direction and I see Harper standing there 2 balconies down from us.

"Oh fuck Brendon don't look over-" I quickly say trying to keep his face hidden but I spoke too soon as he looks over before I could get my sentence out. Harper of course saw his face and she looked shocked, stunned, mortified, any word in the dictionary under taken aback would work. She quickly rushed back into her room and I quickly ran back into mine past Brendon and put on slides I had brought with me.

He stood there trying to process that someone saw both of us together who could potentially get him fired, and get us separated from each other in general. "I'm going to get her you just...fucking I don't know." I say to him panicked and I quickly rush out of the room running 2 doors down to where Harper is staying and quickly bang on the door. Within seconds it swings open to Harper whose face is bright red and she has no expression whatsoever.

I try to gather myself calmly so she does not blurt anything out prematurely and I take a deep breath. "Harper please come to my room and let me explain okay? Best friend to best friend?"

She just continues to stare at me and she walks out of the room walking in the direction of where my room is. Okay, good start. It's silence but silence is better than screaming about it.

I follow her quickly as she goes to the door and just walks in and I quickly follow after her. I look around seeing Brendon isn't in sight and Harper is standing still looking around the room before she faces me. "Now he magically disappears huh?" she says crossing her arms. I sigh closing the door "Harper he's probably just in his room again just relax and let me explain okay?"

"How long have you been fucking him?" she asks out of nowhere, shocking me. "Well uh...define the term fucking.."I say rubbing the back of my neck thinking and she rolls her eyes at me. "Him shoving his dick inside your fucking vagina Elizabeth what else could I be referring to?!" she shouts loudly and I shush her feeling as if someone could hear us. The only person who really would be able to is Brendon but I truly actually have no idea where he went.

I lean against the wall trying not to really have eye contact with her "Well technically only last night...but we've kinda been fooling around since maybe uh late September...early October?"

She doesn't say anything for a couple of moments and I look up to see her face and a sad look is spread across her face. "I'm your best friend yet you lied to me, over and over and over again?" her eyes start to tear up as she speaks. "Harper you know this is a completely different situation. If I told you the truth I was worried you would start freaking out and telling everyone." I explain and she shakes her head. "Not even that though! Even the stupid tiny shit where I even hinted you liked him you would throw me under the bus immediately! And my theory of him cheating too! He is cheating you are the other woman!" she goes on just letting out everything she's feeling in the moment.

"Just relax please Harp! You have to let me explain more to you so you don't just assume random shit." I say to her and she sighs wiping her eyes with her shirt sleeve. "Just sit on the bed and listen, then you can ask any questions or tell me how you are feeling after okay?"

She doesn't say anything again but she walks over and sits on the end of the bed and stares at the floor. Good.

Let's get through this thing.