3.

3. FULL OF ANGER

 FULL OF ANGER

Eevi

Soon the doorbell rang, and I slowly walked there, I was tired and hungry.
I opened the door and there stood a tall man, with all black clothes, sunglasses and hair in messy bun.
"Hey, I have some sushi with me." He smiled and I let him in.
"You know I don't like it.." I grinned as I took the bag and walked to my small kitchen.
"I know, but it was the first thing that came to my mind." He followed me.
We ate sushi last summer a lot, and usually after that we ended up to drink some wine and then we.. you know.
I know what he is trying, but I will control myself tonight. I'm glad that he didn't bring any wine with him.

"And, I bought some wine." He smiled.
Well, I thought too early.
As Joel opened the wine bottle, I took the sushis out of the bag and started to place them to plates.
I took a seat, but Joel stood there and watched his phone.
"What is it?" I woke him up from daydreaming and then he put the phone away and took a seat.
"Oh nothing..." He sighed and then smiled a little.
"What? You can tell me." I said as I pushed the fork throught the sushi and put it in my mouth.
Even tho I don't like sushi that much, it goes.

"I just scrolled instagram and there was a new pic in Emilia's account." He said fast and took a sip of wine. I didn't react. I don't even want to know what kind of picture it was.
I don't of course follow her, or not even Olli at anywhere.
I have only seen Olli in television when they were at eurovision song contest. But always when he showed there, I looked somewhere else.
That much it hurts. After ten years.
Maybe I sound silly, but what can I do about it?
"You haven't posted on instagram in a long time. Should we have a photoshoot or something?" Joel changed the subject.
"Only if you want." I chuckled and he chuckled too.

After we ate, we watched a movie. Something romantic, I don't really like those movies.
We drink the wine bottle empty, and Joel was already asking that should he go to buy more.
I rejected the idea.
"Oh.. it's late." I said as I looked the clock on the wall.
Joel yawned and stretched his arms, and as a smooth man he is, he wrapped his hand around my shoulders. That made me grin for a second.
"Shall we go to sleep?" He asked as the movie ended.
"You're sleeping here?" I smirked to him.
He just looked me couple seconds and then the tv again.
"Well I thought, but I can go home too." He stood up and walked to the hallway. I sighed and followed him.

I watched as he put his shoes on, and I leaned against the wall.
"You know.. maybe you should stay. I don't have work tomorrow anyways so it won't bother me." I dared to open my mouth. And Joel stopped immediately, and we just stood there, looking at each other.
Then he slowly get his shoes off, and started to walk closer.
As he was only few inches away, I placed my index finger to his chest, and he stopped.
"As you said, we only sleep." I said and then left to the bedroom. I could only hear how he sighed quietly.